Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Evolving Item Report By Seiko UPDATE 11/23 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its back!!
  yay!
  >_>
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 am
There we go and we have only 2 to go ^^

But I hope you guys understand that I do this to help my friend Seiko so he don't get stressed up. ^^

Me love gimpi ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:05 pm
Thanks for the spotlight there in the earlier post-lol. whee 4laugh  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:40 pm
Your so kind to people .
Your a nice naga
*pat,pat*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 am
thanks Yllirion you are such a sweet heart heart hopefully I'll come back next month and keep up ^_^  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:30 pm
Has the changling baby finished evolving or is it still going?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:19 pm
I think it's still going. i havent read that it's done yet (and the prices haven't plummeted yet lol)  

dragontamer363
Crew

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:36 pm
Yllirion
There we go and we have only 2 to go ^^

But I hope you guys understand that I do this to help my friend Seiko so he don't get stressed up. ^^

Me love gimpi ^^ heart

Awww isnt that nice you look so cute with gimpi ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:38 pm
ok since I'm back I make the report as soon as the next one is here help for the help Yllirion  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:38 am
I love the evo items.. though they are really expensive.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:11 am
Arch Angel Neko
I love the evo items.. though they are really expensive.. sweatdrop
yeah most of them start @ 100K in gold when the come out is not untilthey evolve that there price goes up or down  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:40 pm
well guys is that time once again so let me get started ^_^

let start first with Nano-C, this item has become quite invasive to the body tho it has way cool weapons and stuff you might be turn in to a Cyborg this ne pose are quite impressive those they look awesome. this are some of the new pose:

User ImageUser Image

next we have the Fremere's Guard this item is quite intriguing the new forms dont say much about it but i know it has some secret hidden withing it self. this one I could not even match with it self so if anyone want to give it a try be my guess ^_^

next we have the Infernal Spirit this is quite a demon fire spirit we have here good for those zOMG! player and lords of the underwolrd here are some of the forms:

User Image

last but not least is the favorite babies from the guild rolf the Changeling Babies not one of my fave item so far, is good if you want to be an ogre on zOMG!. here are some of the forms:

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:34 pm
Hi there here we are for another EI Report. Today we have only 4 items one of them being brand new so lets get started wink .

First we have the new item the Nartian Rock quite surprising fella we have here is quite soon to see what will come out of it but I hope is nothing like the experiment one or the orindae. Still don't have a preview to it.

Second we have the Fallen Wish at last it has finish evolving to bad I didn't bought one when the came out cause I love how it turn out to be. the crystal dragon the wings the eyes everything. I don't know how no one wouldn't want one. would work good for those corrupted Gods out there wink . here are some forms to it:

User Image

Third we have the Gogh Reed quite a playful item it looks. it kind of reminds me of something but cant recall what maybe Dornkus might know. it remind me of Greek mythology too but is to early to say what it will come too. here are some forms:

User Image

Last but not least we have the Yemaya's Pearl which I don't know if I mention but Yemaya
Quote:
is a is an orisha, originally of the Yoruba religion, who has become prominent in many Afro-American religions. Africans from what is now called Yorubaland brought Yemaya and a host of other deities/energy forces in nature with them when they were brought to the shores of the Americas as captives. She is the ocean, the essence of motherhood, and a protector of children.
isnt it surprising how the Gaia Staff came up with the idea huh XD now that that is said here are some of the forms:

User Image  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 am
whee seiko's back in business!
-ahem-

yeah teh changeling babies weren't exactly stunning - but the hair's kind of cool as is the rock skin.
Unfortunately no other good evolving/monthly items are worth the same, so i can't swap it yet haha  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 am
dragontamer363
whee seiko's back in business!
-ahem-

yeah teh changeling babies weren't exactly stunning - but the hair's kind of cool as is the rock skin.
Unfortunately no other good evolving/monthly items are worth the same, so i can't swap it yet haha

Wow quite a make over DT looking nice  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:45 am
Thankies biggrin

as you can probably tell, i sold off my baby for a gift of Gods set. mrgreen  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*