Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
YAY! [read this]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSparklee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:54 pm
If I'm not mistaken, this means that they are coming out with Twilight SEQUELS!
[i really hope so. this made my day! (: .....]

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20081114/122670172300.html  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:21 pm
Sweet Reeses Pieces! How are they going to do the birth scene?!?! xD  

La Beaute

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:34 pm
they all say it has to do with the sale of Twilight and from the looks of it there should be New Moon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:17 pm
for new moon it says that bella goes into a depression and becomes friends with another vampire.... doesnt they mean a werewolf?!?  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:41 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
for new moon it says that bella goes into a depression and becomes friends with another vampire.... doesnt they mean a werewolf?!?

yeah i know its supposed to be werewolf but the bum wholes messed it up  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:53 pm
I heard it completely depends on how well Twilight does in the box office.
They need it to really rake in the profits, and I'm talking like tens of millions of dollars, to be able to fund New Moon.

I also heard that they had signed Jasper's actor for the first three books (probably everyone else, too) so that's a good sign.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm
wahmbulance OMFEC wahmbulance ......Thats the best thing ive heard all effing day.... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 pm
It depends on how much money Twilight makes because New Moon is going to be VERY expensive because of all the CGI needed for the Werewolves. If Twilight is a box office success and makes a huge amount of money then they'll have enough to make the next one.  

covo

Spring and Summer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:26 pm
The actors have been contracted to do Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse from the very beginning.
They've said that they probably aren't going to do a Breaking Dawn movie (for obvious reasons).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:38 pm
I think when they said that Bella becomes friends with another vampire, I think they MIGHT be thinking of Laurent? You know how he comes back and the werewolves have to kill him?

You never know...lol.

& They're planning on making ALL four books into the movie, they just haven't found a writer to transform Breaking Dawn into the movie. And obviously like many have said in this thread before me, how well Twilight does in the box office...and any other movie before the other.

But who really doubts Twilight isn't going to do well? Millions of people have already preordered their tickets...and I bet anybody a million bucks atleast half of those people are going to see it again...so, that's a TON of money. But we'll just have to wait and see =)

Jellycones

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:04 pm
My mom said that she read that Twilight has to make 150 million dollars to fund New Moon.

They'll make it, I know it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:26 pm
xXTwilight4LifeXx
My mom said that she read that Twilight has to make 150 million dollars to fund New Moon.

They'll make it, I know it!
I have faith. There's no way that they'll not be able to make new moon, for gods sake, it sold more than harry potter books!!!  

WineChan

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff