Rawr! It's Scara Quests!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:50 pm
So, I'm pretty new to this whole "Questing for Pets" thing... So I'm just gonna tell it like it is. There's this lion that I would really like to have, see. And maybe one day a god (I doubt that'll ever happen, though.) And definitely one day a female wild dog. So, without further ado, questin' things!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm
Donators!

I think that thankin' the people who make things happen is very important- more important than the actual happenin's, because this place is pretty much just as much about the community as it is about the pets. Well, at least it seems that way to me.

So, firstly, I'd like to thank Skye Starfire. I entered this RP contest for two members of her pride, and although I did not win, she offered me 150K towards a custom to join her pride.

It's my goal to make sure that she does not regret this offer.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:01 pm
Current Quest

Chuma’moyo

His name means Steel Heart, and you can find out about him here. The prompt was written as if he was an adolescent, but I'm keeping his personality the same once I get him. He will be a member of the MzawaKondo pride. Ideally, I'd like him on the standing male lion lines... Those are my favorite.

Anyways, Chuma! If you donate, this cheery fellow will be what comes from it!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:16 pm
Second Quest

Moonglow! Er... Mwezi'angaza!

I'm not even gonna think too much about this one until I've got Chuma. But Moonie here's my favorite coloring pattern, and she's not that bad of a character to play, either. She's kind of a freewheeling astrologer/astronomer, who believes that the stars can be interpreted into patterns that don't necessarily predict the future, but can provide a guide to things like hunting, etc. She's fun. And she's pretty!

User Image

As you can tell, there's many variations on this character. But the kom'giet there- the lion-esque thing with wings- and the sabretooth are the most up-to-date and correct. I'd like to get a wild dog female in this pattern.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces