Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
One problem with the movie (NOT a spoiler)-HAIRY!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myakachii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:29 am
Ewww... D; I haven't seen the movie yet, so when I do, I'll be searching. xd But, maybe the hair poking out just disgusts me because MY Edward is chest-bald. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:58 am
Emo Oompa Loompa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So far I have seen the movie 4 times and it has only been out 2 days and I have to say that the hair is kind of hot, I mean would you rather him have no hair what so ever? The movie was soooo awesome

!!!!! heart I LOVE JASPER HALE heart !!!!!

lols lucky but ive only seen it twice!!!!!!  

X-Freiheit93-X

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:30 pm
xXSira Rosalie CullenXx
Emo Oompa Loompa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So far I have seen the movie 4 times and it has only been out 2 days and I have to say that the hair is kind of hot, I mean would you rather him have no hair what so ever? The movie was soooo awesome

Thankz I had to go with 3 different friends so yeah!!! Don't you love the movie?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm
Emo Oompa Loompa
xXSira Rosalie CullenXx
Emo Oompa Loompa

Thankz I had to go with 3 different friends so yeah!!! Don't you love the movie?

yeah all my friends went the same night i did cept one and then i went with my mom i think i need to take my boyfriend xd but yeah i just love it i cant get enough of it  

X-Freiheit93-X

faheygirlhey

Dangerous Genius

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:30 pm
Heehee. My friend got a book documenting the filming of the movie and stuff. There was one picture with Rob's shirt open. I'm glad they edited out the hairy belly in the movie, because I would not have been able to stop laughing. It was bad enough with just the picture in the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:11 pm
yeah...edward shouldnt be hairy...=/  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 pm
Vampyress_Of_FleetStreet
Heehee. My friend got a book documenting the filming of the movie and stuff. There was one picture with Rob's shirt open. I'm glad they edited out the hairy belly in the movie, because I would not have been able to stop laughing. It was bad enough with just the picture in the book.

I have a book like that. My friends wouldn't stop making fun about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:33 pm
covo
He's 22 years old, he's a man...of course he's going to have hair. Rob isn't a 17 year old in pre-puberty boy. I know Edward is suppose to be but really...who cares about a little hair...it's the movie that should matter. It really wasn't that bad.

Well, I know plenty of men that are well over 22 years old and even they dont have as much hair as Rob does. And to be perfectly blunt, Edward is supposed to be "perfect"; I dont think him having a field of hair on his chest makes him the ideal man for every female (or possibly male which is scary o.o). Me personally, I dont mind a little chest hair, but if it's like Jacob's wig, I'm begging to wax it off.  

La Beaute

roid rampage

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:40 am
i didn't notice it when did you see that  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:04 am
La Beaute

Well, I know plenty of men that are well over 22 years old and even they dont have as much hair as Rob does. And to be perfectly blunt, Edward is supposed to be "perfect"; I dont think him having a field of hair on his chest makes him the ideal man for every female (or possibly male which is scary o.o). Me personally, I dont mind a little chest hair, but if it's like Jacob's wig, I'm begging to wax it off.

Lol i agree completely. it was sort of weird. And i totally love your siggy. they were my number one choices crying but i'll live i guess. lol. Although i do have to admit that Rob did do better than i thought he would. he's gotten much better in the acting department. Kristen on the other hand i still wish they had chosen someone else. she looks like bella but she still needs to work on her acting.  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces