Pete and Ashlee's little bundle of Joy XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 pm
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j80EFeT9PgjWrQa90kQIVrb8-ayQD94JFQK80

Bronx Mowgli Wentz was just born! OMG!!!! blaugh
While its a little early to see pics of Bronx, Ashlee and Pete and the baby are all healthy and celebrating the newest addition to the fam.

GOOD LUCK PETE!!!!
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:43 pm
I actaully ended up hearing it from a friend because my stupid state is so slow on things. But definitly congrats. I hope he becomes successful in whatever he chooses to do.  

music is living

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:14 am
Bronx Mowgli Wentz. cool name. baby BMW FTW.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:59 am
I'm so excited. whee

But that name... Not my deal. xp

Mrs Joe Trohman

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Word is L'il Beamer's gonna be the most fly-dressed kid at Gymboree. xd Gabe's commissioned him a tiny purple hoodie and teething bling, and Travis bought him a bunch of baby Air Force Ones. Put him in the Clandestine onesie and pop a teeny tiny trucker cap on him, and he's a little homie. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:42 pm
A tiny purple hoodie; how freaking cute! xD

Mrs Joe Trohman

Masqueraded Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:20 pm
No offence to all u fans out there but now that he has a kid FOB will go down the drain! WHY!?!? gonk gonk this sux for me.

I mean what if like ashlee and pete are both on tour i mean what r they going to do? eek

I do not like Ashlee And again no offence ashlee fans. sweatdrop

Not a big fan on the name it makes me think of the jungle book and Buffaloes for some reason. sweatdrop

well yeah whatev. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:30 pm
I don't agree with you, Everlasting. I think Fall Out Boy is strong enough to survive babies and marriage, I believe in them.

Mrs Joe Trohman

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:13 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
I don't agree with you, Everlasting. I think Fall Out Boy is strong enough to survive babies and marriage, I believe in them.

agreed blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:30 am
Mrs Joe Trohman

If other bands their age can do it, why can't Fall Out Boy?

But man...Peter has a baby now? -sigh-
How the years pass by...

Super Naranja

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:57 pm
I know, it's a real mindscrew. It seems like only yesterday Pete was jumping off houses and drinking his own urine. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:00 pm
If you have any doubts about the band staying strong click here.  

music is living

glowlita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:26 pm
I'm so happy for Pete and Ashlee X]
I can't wait to see a picture! I hope he has Ashlee's eyes! ...but then again, brown eyes are a dominant gene. Ah, well. :]
Aw, a little purple hoodie! ^-^ Next they'll be teaching him the Fangs Up! sign. ...AW!!!! ^_^
Okay, yeah, I'm done. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:09 pm
I really think the name is ******** up. Who the hell names their kid that? He's not gonna have a chance in school. If I were the kid, I re-name myself when I was of legal age. I don't like Ashlee and she's changing herself for Pete. Like she went all punk since she started dating Wentz. I think she's a ******** poseur and don't care what you Ashlee fans think.  

~There For Tomorrow~

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:19 pm
~There For Tomorrow~
I really think the name is ******** up. Who the hell names their kid that? He's not gonna have a chance in school. If I were the kid, I re-name myself when I was of legal age. I don't like Ashlee and she's changing herself for Pete. Like she went all punk since she started dating Wentz. I think she's a ******** poseur and don't care what you Ashlee fans think.

Yikes, Hostile much?  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff