is ROBERT-EDWARD hott!?
  OH YES. OH YES. OH YES. OH YES.
  are you crazy? PSH.
  EMMETT ALL THE WAY
  hes alright.
View Results

`watermelon`

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:59 pm
it didnt live up to its expectations, but other thank that, I LVOED IT. they left out some things that i was dissapointed about, BUT I LOVE IT.

ohmygosh. robert pattinson is SO SEXY. i thought he was hot b4 but I LOVE HIM MORE now! i was like HOLY CRUD when i saw him in those sunglasses, my fave pic. the glowing wasn't as bright. i thought he would be LIKE BLAMO! like the sun.

robert pattinson = YUMMYUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 pm
Yeah really well for me it was even better than i pictured it!!!!!! Rob was beyond amazing i wanted to scream so many times but i couldnt cause i was in shock!!!!! i love the movie i can not wait untill new moon comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH Rob is so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i give Twilight a 20 out of 10 hehe lols i love the movie seen it twice so far. lol  

X-Freiheit93-X

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All the times I went, the whole theater started screaming when they saw Edward walk into the cafeteria!!!

!!!!! heart I LOVE JASPER HALE heart !!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:18 pm
Emo Oompa Loompa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All the times I went, the whole theater started screaming when they saw Edward walk into the cafeteria!!!

!!!!! heart I LOVE JASPER HALE heart !!!!!

oh man i would have been mad if they screamed the times i went sorry but i love hearing them speak and it gets distracting when other scream

X-Freiheit93-X

skiittle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Oh my goodness.
That movie is the best movie I seen for a while (Besides the Dark Knight!)
I totally agree they left out a few spots but other than that it was aMAZING!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:15 pm
@skiittle for ur sig- team jacob cool  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

La Beaute

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 pm
Meh, not really. He looks better when he doesnt shave and has that rugged look as well as his hair (just in the movie). Other than that, nope.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:10 pm
I loved Jasper  

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas