Reply The Twilight Movie
EPIC WINS OF THE MOVIE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evelyn598

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:21 pm
Okay, so I just saw the stuff they can't pull of in the movie thread, and I wanted to see what everyone thought that they really doubted would be pulled off but was the greatest relief.

Sparkly Edward. That was EPIC win on how they did it. It was just amazing that they did it in a way that's not like: "I'm a sexy beast" and it was more like: "I'm dangerously beautiful."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:33 pm
I HATED that his skin looked grainy not sparkly I swear to mee it looked like he had a skin desease even when he was completly facing the screen also they RE-SHOT that scene to make him sparkle more... if that is more sparkly then what was the fisrt shot like?

But I DID like when she first went to the Cullen house but I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:35 am
Evelyn598
Okay, so I just saw the stuff they can't pull of in the movie thread, and I wanted to see what everyone thought that they really doubted would be pulled off but was the greatest relief.

Sparkly Edward. That was EPIC win on how they did it. It was just amazing that they did it in a way that's not like: "I'm a sexy beast" and it was more like: "I'm dangerously beautiful."

YES, definately an epic win! I thought for awhile that they would overdo it, because of all the movies that hollywood is killing now *sigh* BUT! The sparkling was just PERFECT! Just the way I imagined it to be when I first read Twilight! Catherine did a good job with the movie PERIOD.  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games