Reply [ Blood+ ]
could saya kill diva's kids

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisaMisa loves L

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:01 am
i really want to know if saya's blood really could have killed the kids because only the sisters could kill each other right?
and obviously its not hard to kill a child but if they were to grow up and become uncontrollable could she kill them ?

what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 pm
Me thinks so, but I'm not sure. Since they are Diva's kids I'm pretty sure she could kill them; but adding Riku into the equation (being Saya's chevalier) it makes me almost think not.... In all honesty, I don't think we'll ever have an answer. Just opinions.  

Kenaserenity
Crew

EnmaAi666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:00 pm
Diva was all alone when she was child,she never had a love,that's why she was evil..like in prison where she was like a experiment...It was sad..i dont know how to say it better in english,need a dictionary xD but i think something understand..
Saya could kill the kids,but it wount be a nececary,because their lifes wouldnt be so cruel like it was with Diva.They would grow up like Saya-loved..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:12 am
Kenaserenity
Me thinks so, but I'm not sure. Since they are Diva's kids I'm pretty sure she could kill them; but adding Riku into the equation (being Saya's chevalier) it makes me almost think not.... In all honesty, I don't think we'll ever have an answer. Just opinions.
A world without Her....
You know you do have a point there. wether or not Riku being Saia's chevalier has an influence on the children's immunity to her blood depends on weather or not he has the dominant traits. Think of it this way. whomever is the dominant ends up having the most influence on the offspring, both biologically and psychologically. If you think of it that way, isn't it more likely for Diva to have more influence? With her being a queen and all.

....is not worth saving.

Kuronai Ikatani

XyourXsoXcoldX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:48 pm
Well it would be deabtble one one hand saya would know all the old tricks and so on and no weaknesses but the new queens would have more a less ( probally) newer fighting styles, tricks, and Saya doesn't have a chevalier momentarly ( as far as we know) so if they had chevaliers and she didn't saya would be.....dead...probally  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 pm
but does that mean that they will try to drink blood?  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items