Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:45 pm
"My, my." The cat said as the troops arrived,
"I think I'll be going."
And that was that, on that matter of fact.

((sorry, ruggaboo, you'll have to use your riddle later.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:17 pm
Christine looked at the still approaching mass of soldiers and turned back to Torren. "Well," she said looking at him expectantly. "Lead the way. I trust you know how to navigate through a swamp better than I." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:19 pm
Torren stood up straighter, looking a bit cocky, "All right then, " he said, turning to the soldiers sternly, "You are to follow me through the swamplands, do not, DO NOT lose track of me!" he ordered in a loud voice, the soldiers saluted and proceeded to follow Torren as he exited the south post and took a direct path through the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 pm
Christine followed after him though a little hesitant, She had no doubt in her mind that there would be anything normal within the swamp so ddhe knew to keep her senses alert. "So let me guess: we go in, hide, and then take them by surprise with the terain as our advantage." she said to Torren.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 pm
"Exactly." Toreen said, his eyes glowing with the thrill of a good fight ahead. Alice studied the surrounding landscape, the trees were a deep purple, the water was a deep red color, the mist quickly surrounding them was black. Alice shivered, she had never heard about THIS part of Wonderland.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:42 pm
Christine walked over to Alice and gave her a comforting nod. She had always been protective of her younger cousin and di her best to give her confidence. "Well not exactly the rose garden here is it?" she asked smiling.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:51 pm
(Explosives duh... IT wasnt realy her, and the riddle can wait, it don't need to be any time soon, frankly I realy didn't make one yet... Jerks... *runs into room and slams the door*)  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff