Reply Old memories
News from Blackwing Rose

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackwing Rose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:57 pm
Hi guys! Sorry for my long absence, but life has gone pretty berserk for me lately. So far this month, I've gotten married, quit my job, started training for a new job, helped my mom move (with no help and her in a cast) and am now nursemaiding my husband who has a broken foot.

*wipes the sweat from her brow*

Pretty much my entire life has changed this month and I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have for online fun. With this new job I might have less time...maybe alot more.

In the meantime I've quit playing Dragon Caves, so feel free to put me in the inactive list. I still intend to dragon walk for you guys, though I won't be doing it daily like I used to...at least I don't think I'll be able to. We'll just have to see! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:45 pm
Glad to hear from you, Rose! Congrats on the marriage! Many, many best wishes to you and Frax!

When you get a breather from your very busy RL, drop by and let us know how you're doing! biggrin heart  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:53 pm
What Willa said! Congratulations on the nuptials and new job! Sorry to hear your theme this month seems to be casts and/or broken bones, hopefully next month will be more about food, presents, or hot cocoa!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:43 pm
Thank you for the well wishes ladies! I like Aldora's suggestion....food, presents and cocoa seems a much better way to go! lol  

Blackwing Rose

Old memories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff