Reply Chatterbox/Humor
No lols, I'm sad.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 pm
Anyway, today we had to put down our dog.
The German Shepherd.

She had had tumors a while ago and we had them removed, and just like our other dog who had the same thing, she could barely use her rear legs, and if memory serves, we also had the other put down near Thanksgiving day.

At the veterinary clinic where we took her to be euthanized we comforted her.

When the veterinarian had injected half the syringe she started to kick and whimper and the needle came out. He then tried the rear leg and, that one worked.

It's so hard to believe you know?
I keep picturing her in the ground and, I guess I should have been prepared for this I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:04 pm
Always sucks to lose a pet. I'm not looking forward to our old guy going, but he's still got a few years of life left in him. He's spry for a... damn, I forget how old he is. I think he's 12 or 13. We just lost a horse today though. No idea why, my mom went down to feed the horses, and she was on the ground, dead. The horses were never my pets though, they're my mom's thing.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:50 am
Fresnel
Always sucks to lose a pet. I'm not looking forward to our old guy going, but he's still got a few years of life left in him. He's spry for a... damn, I forget how old he is. I think he's 12 or 13. We just lost a horse today though. No idea why, my mom went down to feed the horses, and she was on the ground, dead. The horses were never my pets though, they're my mom's thing.

Our dog was thirteen. cry
She was kicked by the horses, fell off the roof and was run over by the fourwheeler many times.
Her own dumbass fault it's not like we ran her over on purpose.

One time I was driving back from my dad's and she came out of no where and started running along side.
Then suddenly she ran in front of it, tripped and went between both wheels.

Good thing we didn't have the plow kit installed then, she would have been turned into chuck meat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:59 am
I had to put down my 16 year old cat last year crying  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:05 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Our dog was thirteen. cry
She was kicked by the horses, fell off the roof and was run over by the fourwheeler many times.
Her own dumbass fault it's not like we ran her over on purpose.

One time I was driving back from my dad's and she came out of no where and started running along side.
Then suddenly she ran in front of it, tripped and went between both wheels.

Good thing we didn't have the plow kit installed then, she would have been turned into chuck meat.
Yeh, I've hit my dogs with the car a couple times for pretty much exactly the same reason, but they've never gone under, just hit the bumper. But I have to ask, how did the dog get up ON the roof to fall off?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:37 pm
That sucks. It's never easy to let a pet go, especaily after 12 years. I still miss my lab. I swear she was smarter than some humans.  

Man of the Demoneye

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:05 pm
Man of the Demoneye
That sucks. It's never easy to let a pet go, especaily after 12 years. I still miss my lab. I swear she was smarter than some humans most Democrats.

Fix'd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:35 pm
war_junky 91
Man of the Demoneye
That sucks. It's never easy to let a pet go, especaily after 12 years. I still miss my lab. I swear she was smarter than some humans most Democrats.

Fix'd
not cool...  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:33 am
Orkronos
war_junky 91
Man of the Demoneye

Fix'd
not cool...

But funny.

Anyway, yesterday we were looking for dogs.
We almost got a half rottweiler and half... English bulldog?
Christ I can't remember. I think it's the English.

But when we went to pick up the car the guy that we had working on it had a relative that was selling their puppies. Well, they were puppies 5 or... 8 weeks ago.
We ended up getting the dog, female and it's a pure bread Chesapeake bay Retriever.
Although I wanted to get, and I really emphasized this, a Siberian Husky or a Welsh Corgi, but she wouldn't have it.
"Siberian Huskies are mean and not good with kids." Although we don't have kids and many of the sources I found about Huskies say that they're not what she claims.
About the Corgis, she said they're ugly and have short legs.

As predicted my other dog, Buddy, is being a complete douchebag and is nipping, biting and growling at her because she's getting more attention than him.
At the time she's only a little bit smaller than him but she will be bigger.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 am
OberFeldwebel
Orkronos
war_junky 91
Man of the Demoneye

Fix'd
not cool...

But funny.

Anyway, yesterday we were looking for dogs.
We almost got a half rottweiler and half... English bulldog?
Christ I can't remember. I think it's the English.

But when we went to pick up the car the guy that we had working on it had a relative that was selling their puppies. Well, they were puppies 5 or... 8 weeks ago.
We ended up getting the dog, female and it's a pure bread Chesapeake bay Retriever.
Although I wanted to get, and I really emphasized this, a Siberian Husky or a Welsh Corgi, but she wouldn't have it.
"Siberian Huskies are mean and not good with kids." Although we don't have kids and many of the sources I found about Huskies say that they're not what she claims.
About the Corgis, she said they're ugly and have short legs.

As predicted my other dog, Buddy, is being a complete douchebag and is nipping, biting and growling at her because she's getting more attention than him.
At the time she's only a little bit smaller than him but she will be bigger.
well its good you got a new dog we had a horrid time getting me a new cat.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:50 pm
Orkronos
war_junky 91
Man of the Demoneye

Fix'd
not cool... VERY COOL!

Fix'd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:26 pm
gonk crying  

Xarich

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:09 pm
Not a good picture I know, but she's pretty hyper and excited about the new home I guess.

User Image

In my opinion, dogs are way better than democrats.
Just because the fact that they don't ******** talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:28 am
OMFG SO CUT!  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:33 pm
Oh, about how she fell off the roof. The house is an earth home so... the roof is dirt.
neutral  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff