Reply Questions and Answers
a Lost friend...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charlotte of Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:54 pm
With all my soul, i belive my best friend needs God really bad but before she met me you could pretty much say she was almost athiest. She didnt believe in anything you know and she never gave it any thought but apparently after she met me shes changed a little. I am definatly not a person to push religion on anybody. I think people are intitled to thier own thought but sometimes what i like to do is just i dont know bring up things to think about.
Anyway shes having a tough time right now and i suggested to her maybe talking to God and giving it a chance. She said she tried doing that before but im not sure how much heart she really put in it because well..I dont think she can bring herself to fully have unconditional belief in it all. Shes not a bad person, shes a great person, and she doesnt think its crazy or anything she just has trouble with it and I just hope that maybe she'll find Him on her own, on her own paved path and not only when shes in trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:32 am
You know, the best thing you can do is show you love. It takes a person an average of 7 times to hear the Word in some way, shape or form before they begin to believe it. Now that doesn't mean you should go to your friend and just tell her 7 different times haha. She'd have to hear it from different places, but it's a start.

Sometimes all we can do a plant a seed, and then others will water it along the way until they finally meet the person who will help it to bloom. Show your friend love, and treat her like a Christian (as in talking about the things God's doing in your life, asking her to church, talking about God things).

I'll be praying for you and for her :]  

KyosKitten
Crew

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm
And remember Jesus is a gentleman. There is always an invitation to accept Him, but never an overbearing push toward God. I don't think you have that problem though. What have you talked about exactly and how has she responded?  
Questions and Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games