View Results

skiittle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:08 pm
Oh, Man.
I looked so forward to it.
IT WAS AMAZING! I seen it twice.! biggrin
Comments? Feedback? This is the play for it. =]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:16 pm
I couldn't help but notice, no really I couldn't, my Alice fangirliness wouldn't let me, that Alice did not have a backstory concerning James in the movie, not to mention I don't remember Jasper speaking once.
It wasn't fangirl fairyland, but it wasn't mob worthy either. It was acceptable. 3nodding  

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

Xin Kira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:20 pm
Edward hardly sparkled at all, and didn't he sparkle in a medow, not in the forest? Ugh! It was disaponting at times, but amazing at others. I think it was a three and three-quaters star movie, because he didn't sparkle, Jasper never spoke and it went a bit too fast. But, overall it was a good movie.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:20 pm
Kazza Reaper
I couldn't help but notice, no really I couldn't, my Alice fangirliness wouldn't let me, that Alice did not have a backstory concerning James in the movie, not to mention I don't remember Jasper speaking once.
It wasn't fangirl fairyland, but it wasn't mob worthy either. It was acceptable. 3nodding

Jasper did say Hello to Bella when she came over for dinner.

Oh, and you don't have a TEAM SWITZERLAND option in your poll X-P  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:24 am
im in between....i loved it, but did not....
Kazza Reaper i agree with you on the whole back story for alice....when i think about it...they did not even show carlisle back story........maybe they do that in the next one??.....probably not though....would not rly make sence...
i gotta say though alice made the perfect entrance, it totally went with her!
i thought the guy that played jasper....was a bit odd though.....with his face when he came in.....i did not think that he would show alot of his emotions....i allways imagin the cullens to allways control/hide there emotions....
i got confuseed when edward and bella were at school then she starts walking up the hill he folows.....then there just in the forest...idk....to me that did not seem like there characters....
my favorite scene was the baseball one!! that was so intense! i wish that was longer!!
i could just go on and on but ill stop now lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:14 pm
In the movie...

Edward looked like he was sweating a bunch instead of sparkling
They cut out a lot of the talking between Edward and Bella (like all the questions when Edward drives Bella to school)
I can't believe Bella and Edward only kissed twice
I think Edward's voice didn't really go with his character/physical appearance

Emmett was REALLY HOT when the Cullens ride into the school parking lot and Emmett was on top
Edward was REALLY HOT when he had the shades on cool

Overall, the movie was definitely not as good as the book (but I didn't expect it to be, I hope not too many people expected it to be xd ) but it was OK.  

cutepupster38

minnalinn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:30 pm
i wouldnt say let down becacse i didnt really expect much but it was nowhere as good as the book there were a lot of differences but in its self it was very good  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games