Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
15,000 Mujahid defeated 600,000 roman infidels lovely story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:55 pm
awsome story based on the Islamic history books.

there was a muslim commander named Alp Arsalan He spent his whole life fighting in Jihad for the sake of Allah SWT after he came form battle from distant lands a messanger came to him and said "the roman emperor heard of your victories, you and your army has done and he has sent an army of 600,000 romans to destroy you." as the story goes on wallahi brothers and sisters it will fill you with pride!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TmCFCimdmM

assylamualikum
^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 am

Why should you have to dwell on the past like that? You don't see atheists like me glorifying the conquering of countries via communism, you don't see Christians being all excited about the Christianizing of Europe and Crusades.

What is with you in being so excited about a mass war? Why is it so important to focus more on the wars of the past than the cultural advances in science and harmony with the western world?

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:01 am
Can you post the stuff in the website here?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:43 pm
Absurd Thought

Why should you have to dwell on the past like that? You don't see atheists like me glorifying the conquering of countries via communism, you don't see Christians being all excited about the Christianizing of Europe and Crusades.

What is with you in being so excited about a mass war? Why is it so important to focus more on the wars of the past than the cultural advances in science and harmony with the western world?

to answer your question theres a difference between WAR and jihad
War is the state of prearranged conflict that creates an environment conducive to combined hostile efforts between two engaging parties in order to facilitate the transfer of power.

jihad is a religious duty of Muslims. In Arabic, the word jihad is a noun meaning "the struggle"
Jihad requires Muslims to "struggle in the way of God" or "to struggle to improve one's self and/or society Jihad is directed against Satan's inducements, aspects of one's own self, or against a visible enemy.  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:50 pm
Absurd Thought

and another thing is that
the only reason Im posting this is because its part of history and many muslims are proud of there religous past. why would the christans be proud of the cursades? THEY LOST they only won the 1st cursade, the only thing they are really happy about is driving muslims out of Europe. and I never said that war is more important than cultural advances in science and harmony with the western world.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:30 pm
Zaaki
Can you post the stuff in the website here?

i got the video from youtube but the story ill try to getthe website so i can put it on here  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:13 am
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought

War is the state of prearranged conflict that creates an environment conducive to combined hostile efforts between two engaging parties in order to facilitate the transfer of power.

jihad is a religious duty of Muslims. In Arabic, the word jihad is a noun meaning "the struggle"
Jihad requires Muslims to "struggle in the way of God" or "to struggle to improve one's self and/or society Jihad is directed against Satan's inducements, aspects of one's own self, or against a visible enemy.

Because obviously, anyone different from Muslims are part of Satan's inducements.
rolleyes
Mein Kamp means "my struggle" in German and was used to advocate genocide, and extermination of Jews and other people who didn't fit the Ayran bill. The guy thought he was improving society this way; he even had a religious backing to support it.
Why should your jihad be any more significant? Because the way you explained jihad, looks like another Nazi idea wrapped behind religious mumbo jumbo to justify fighting. If you were really focused on the whole "religion of peace" concept, you'd post something about Muslim's influence on science instead. And on a latter note, I wrote the "Christianizing of Europe" and the Crusades, meaning I was more focused on the Christianizing of Europe part than the Crusades because it was mentioned first. Get your focus right. Most people now days whine about the Crusades to try and blame Christians for everything. Christians screwed up a lot, but they also did a lot of good...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX
Absurd Thought

Because obviously, anyone different from Muslims are part of Satan's inducements.
rolleyes
Mein Kamp means "my struggle" in German and was used to advocate genocide, and extermination of Jews and other people who didn't fit the Ayran bill. The guy thought he was improving society this way; he even had a religious backing to support it.
Why should your jihad be any more significant? Because the way you explained jihad, looks like another Nazi idea wrapped behind religious mumbo jumbo to justify fighting. If you were really focused on the whole "religion of peace" concept, you'd post something about Muslim's influence on science instead. And on a latter note, I wrote the "Christianizing of Europe" and the Crusades, meaning I was more focused on the Christianizing of Europe part than the Crusades because it was mentioned first. Get your focus right. Most people now days whine about the Crusades to try and blame Christians for everything. Christians screwed up a lot, but they also did a lot of good...

so basicly your saying jihad is wrong because you think that all about war trying to kill people just like the nazis???

your one of those poeple who bleive that nazism is connect to modern day jihad.

listen this fourm is about islam jihad is part of islam so i dont have to post anything about how islam if improving in science and what not. i can..but i dont need to as a matter of fact i did before in a recent post. if you dont like what im saying about jihad well.. GET OVER IT. either way i know islam is peace.

"Mein Kamp means "my struggle" in German and was used to advocate genocide, and extermination of Jews and other people who didn't fit the Ayran bill. The guy thought he was improving society this way; he even had a religious backing to support it.
Why should your jihad be any more significant? Because the way you explained jihad, looks like another Nazi idea wrapped behind religious mumbo jumbo to justify fighting."

wrong

Jihad vs. Terrorism,

jihad, as projected in the Koran, is not a single concept.

It's a range of activities all based on the Arabic meaning of the word 'exerted effort.' In the Koran it's projected as exerting effort to change oneself, and also in certain situations physically standing against oppressors if that's the only way.
get the picture?

Yet Noha Aboulmagd-Forster, who teaches Arabic at the University of Chicago's Center for Middle Eastern Studies, stresses that it may be the most common interpretation of the term.

"Something widely quoted by the Muslim 'man on the street' is that the most difficult jihad is the one of the soul," she said. "The biggest trouble is not with your enemy but with yourself."

"God does not forbid you, regarding those (non-Muslims) who did not fight you because of your religion, and who did not drive you out of your land, that you be good to them and treat them justly.Allah only forbids you regarding those who fought you because of your religion and drove you out of your homes, and came to the help of those who drove you out, that you should befriend them. Any of you who befriend them (and be their allies) are transgressors. [60:8-9]" that shows that we are not like any nazi movement

but we have no choice but to fight we are not fighting to kill jews christans or civilian REAL fighters or mujahideen dont do that but they are certain groups that do.

Alle anderen kann sie haben?

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:52 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX

so basicly your saying jihad is wrong because you think that all about war trying to kill people just like the nazis???

Let me see:
-religious justification about killing Jews, and people who are different from you
-extreme difficulty in accepting real facts about jews
-twisting a religious belief to justify massacring people because it's "for Allah!"

Yup. Sounds like it.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

On the contrary. Nazism still has its white supremist concept along with hatred of Jews. Jihad now seems to just include hatred of Jews and how "cursed they are" and your kuffars. It's no secret that Hitler visited the grand Mufti in Jerusalem and had a strong influence with his anti-Jew propaganda.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
either way i know islam is peace.

It's the blowing yourself up in the name of god i have an issue with connecting islam to peace.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

It's a range of activities all based on the Arabic meaning of the word 'exerted effort.' In the Koran it's projected as exerting effort to change oneself, and also in certain situations physically standing against oppressors if that's the only way.
get the picture?

I see defending yourself against conquering countries. Not the conquering of countries. Or fighting against countries knocking down bad religious figures and trying to help you.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

"Something widely quoted by the Muslim 'man on the street' is that the most difficult jihad is the one of the soul," she said. "The biggest trouble is not with your enemy but with yourself."

Then suicide bombers have the most trouble.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
"God does not forbid you, regarding those (non-Muslims) who did not fight you because of your religion, and who did not drive you out of your land, that you be good to them and treat them justly.

Well since the USA knocked out dictatorship and some of the worst offenders of human rights abuses, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
that shows that we are not like any nazi movement

Your anti-Jew quotes are ridiculously similar.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
but we have no choice but to fight

Fight what? The very people who are trying to help you rebuild your country? The very people who bombed the living daylights out of your cities send their own forces to rebuild homes, facilities and help you build a government that doesn't abuse religious teachings like the Taliban and Saddam Hussein did. The very people who you're fighting are trying to to feed the poor, trying to create a safe country for you so we can leave to tend to your own problems. The very people who you are fighting trained you to beat the Russians. The same people destroyed cruel dictatorships that killed their own people for the sport of it. We have our problems too, it wasn't perfect, but at least we're damn well trying to make the world a better place.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:54 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Let me see:
-religious justification about killing Jews, and people who are different from you
-twisting a religious belief to justify massacring people because it's "for Allah!"

Yup. Sounds like it.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

On the contrary. Nazism still has its white supremist concept along with hatred of Jews. Jihad now seems to just include hatred of Jews and how "cursed they are" and your kuffars. It's no secret that Hitler visited the grand Mufti in Jerusalem and had a strong influence with his anti-Jew propaganda.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

It's the blowing yourself up in the name of god i have an issue with connecting islam to peace.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

get the picture?

I see defending yourself against conquering countries. Not the conquering of countries. Or fighting against countries knocking down bad religious figures and trying to help you.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

XxXZero_BeatXxX
"God does not forbid you, regarding those (non-Muslims) who did not fight you because of your religion, and who did not drive you out of your land, that you be good to them and treat them justly.

Well since the USA knocked out dictatorship and some of the worst offenders of human rights abuses, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Fight what? The very people who are trying to help you rebuild your country? The very people who bombed the living daylights out of your cities send their own forces to rebuild homes, facilities and help you build a government that doesn't abuse religious teachings like the Taliban and Saddam Hussein did. The very people who you're fighting are trying to to feed the poor, trying to create a safe country for you so we can leave to tend to your own problems. The very people who you are fighting trained you to beat the Russians. The same people destroyed cruel dictatorships that killed their own people for the sport of it. We have our problems too, it wasn't perfect, but at least we're damn well trying to make the world a better place.

sorry i have to go now. ill argue with you later ok?

bye  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:37 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Let me see:

Yup. Sounds like it.

jihad has nothing to do with jews or christans ok?

this jihad is about fighting opression regardless of ethic group or religon

XxXZero_BeatXxX

ok first of all the quran says they are cursed thats true
but we still have to respect them.
remember these are zionist that we are fighting not jews. theres a difference.
the quran also teaches us that whom ever (jew christan muslim athiest) opresses you fight them.
and also i did not say all kuffars are cursed only the jews it even says so in the bible.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

ok if you have an issue with them fine not all muslims or jihadist do that and the people that do and kill innocent people well they are wrong.
i said this before that people take the quran out of context to serve there political agenda.
XxXZero_BeatXxX

get the picture?

we are not conquring anything.
and yes some countries aare knocking down religous figuers have you ever thought that some muslims are happy and follow these figures? take osama for example even people in pakistan like him and many call for jihad against him
XxXZero_BeatXxX

they are brainwashed
XxXZero_BeatXxX

they did knock out some dictators like saddam but look at the effect??? horrible..... remember the invasion of kuwait?? usa forces refused to leave saudi arabia yet stole thre riches but defeated iraq
XxXZero_BeatXxX

im not anti jewish im just saying how it is. just because i say there cursed dose that mean i hate them??
your putting words in my mouth that im not saying
XxXZero_BeatXxX

lol wow you have no idea do you?? if you just seen what forces are doing there you would have never said that. i been to afghanistan im a 2 year cadet in the pakistani army i seen what they do to innocent people there.
say what you want but i know what i saw.

all they do is bring war and accuse muslims for terorr attacks its all an inside job (9/11) but i wont get in to that
let the muslims run there country the THEY WANT IT if they want sharia law then so be it this war will never be over. if the sharia law caused more deaths well subanallah that would teach muslim to follow islam the right way(which btw it did not it was mostly cause by canadian snipers and USMC). it is a peaceful religon if you follow it the right way. and if you read the sharia you would know  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:16 pm
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Well you see, the thing I have a problem is that jihadists or jihadis,whatever, tend to target Christian churches and synagogues and destroy them in *cough* MUSLIM countries. So what oppression are you fighting then?

XxXZero_BeatXxX

You call this respect?
Or this?
You claim to respect Jews, just not the Zionist, yet their holy places are descrated, Jews are mistreated and put in the same lump as the Zionist. I hardly call that fair and nonjudgmental.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
and also i did not say all kuffars are cursed only the jews it even says so in the bible.

Show me a bible quote so I know you're not just shooting your mouth off. I don't read the bible, I don't believe in it, so you better produce a verse or two.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
ok if you have an issue with them fine not all muslims or jihadist do that and the people that do and kill innocent people well they are wrong.

But you said it was fine to commit suicide if it was for Allah.
Explain some more. I'll produce your own quotes if you don't believe me.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
i said this before that people take the quran out of context to serve there political agenda.

Which is precisly what the Jihadists are doing.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

they are brainwashed

But you said they were fine if they were doing it for allah.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
"
they did knock out some dictators like saddam but look at the effect???

It was handled clumsily. If the president actually listened to the military advisors it wouldn't have been as bad, especially with the bombing abuse.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

horrible..... remember the invasion of kuwait??

Kuwait declared its own independence from Iraq. Saddam wasn't happy about it, and tried to reclaim it. We felt sorry for the tiny country, and helped it retain independence.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
usa forces refused to leave saudi arabia yet stole thre riches but defeated iraq

we wanted to make sure things stayed peaceful. Besides, many other countries and their cities flourish with US bases because we provide jobs and supplies. Saudi should have been happy we were helping their people. We defeated Iraq and let them nurse their wounds. It's not like Saudi couldn't afford to find some other economic output besides oil. rolleyes
They wanted us there. The saudis asked for us to come in. It took us a long time to leave, but we left.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

im not anti jewish im just saying how it is. just because i say there cursed dose that mean i hate them??

Calling a group cursed implies such. "they're unwanted by other countries"
"they're cursed by god"
Last time I checked, being "cursed" wasn't a nice thing to have upon you, and you got it because someone/group/thing didn't like you.
You worship a god that cursed these people. Obviously your god doesn't like this group of people or why else would he curse them? And if you're worshiping your god and obeying his commands, what is there to refrain you from making sure that a "cursed" group remains "cursed"?

XxXZero_BeatXxX

lol wow you have no idea do you?? if you just seen what forces are doing there you would have never said that. i been to afghanistan im a 2 year cadet in the pakistani army i seen what they do to innocent people there.

See this is what irritates me. You say you saw terrible things happen as a result from western military and thus demonize it. I didn't claim that the military was incapable of error. I said it was working on rebuilding, flaws included. If I wanted to see how awful the US forces are, I'd flip the switch to the mainstream media, not consult a guy who's only seen one side of the fight. Pakistani army is far from perfect itself. Heck, just look at within your own borders with suicide bomber camps for people of all ages.
Conclusion: There is good and bad from the military in the rebuilding effort from the US, which I had already stated from before. We still abide by the Geneva Convention, thank you very much.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
all they do is bring war and accuse muslims for terorr attacks its all an inside job (9/11) but i wont get in to that

Oh huzzah, conspiracy theories. rolleyes We've OUTGROWN that ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists. If we hadn't, we'd expel them from our own country first, like we did with the Japanese and Chinese immigrants from the past. Learn some real history for once.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
let the muslims run there country the THEY WANT IT if they want sharia law then so be it this war will never be over.

Okay, lets let more human rights abuses run abundant stare

XxXZero_BeatXxX
if the sharia law caused more deaths well subanallah that would teach muslim to follow islam the right way

Some of us don't like betting innocent lives on the theory that fundamentalism will behave itself.
Anyhow, troops are going to be pulling out in the near future, so cool your jets.

...I still wish that we hadn't intervened in Afghanistan against the Russians. Maybe you'd show a little more appreciation if you had to endure communism for a longer period of time.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
it is a peaceful religon if you follow it the right way. and if you read the sharia you would know

I have yet to see a country that's Muslim that follows the Shariah the RIGHT way. So far all I see are human rights abuses that result from the Shariah from Muslim countries. Name me a model country, please. Otherwise, good enforcement and proper way of following Shariah is no more than a theory like the establishing a successful good, communist country.

Absurd Thought

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm
Absurd Thought
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Well you see, the thing I have a problem is that jihadists or jihadis,whatever, tend to target Christian churches and synagogues and destroy them in *cough* MUSLIM countries. So what oppression are you fighting then?

the quran permits an eye for an eye.
u destroy our places of worship we will return the favor.
XxXZero_BeatXxX

You call this respect?
Or this?
You claim to respect Jews, just not the Zionist, yet their holy places are descrated, Jews are mistreated and put in the same lump as the Zionist. I hardly call that fair and nonjudgmental.

o wow do you see what they do to us??? the israelis even said "we vow to wipe out muslim filth" ok sure the quran does not permitt killings and tortures of innocents during jihad so yes what they did and are doing isnt allowed i never said once that i support everything there doing. but generallly i do.
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Show me a bible quote so I know you're not just shooting your mouth off. I don't read the bible, I don't believe in it, so you better produce a verse or two.

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear wink unto this day.(Rom 11:7- cool

FYI the generation means the jews

And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers . Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth , from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zechariah son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation . O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
(Mat 23:30-3 cool

Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zechariah son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation . O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! (Matt 23:32-37)

XxXZero_BeatXxX

But you said it was fine to commit suicide if it was for Allah.
Explain some more. I'll produce your own quotes if you don't believe me.

i did not say its fine to commit sucide for allah
y r u using a rebuttle?
i told you in the other posts that i was explaining to u
THERE view of islam
i also mentioned numerous times that 1 sentence in the quran has 73 meanings
hence the 73 sects of islam.
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Which is precisly what the Jihadists are doing.

very much so unfortuantely
XxXZero_BeatXxX

they are brainwashed

But you said they were fine if they were doing it for allah.

XxXZero_BeatXxX
"
they did knock out some dictators like saddam but look at the effect???

It was handled clumsily. If the president actually listened to the military advisors it wouldn't have been as bad, especially with the bombing abuse.

XxXZero_BeatXxX

horrible..... remember the invasion of kuwait??

Kuwait declared its own independence from Iraq. Saddam wasn't happy about it, and tried to reclaim it. We felt sorry for the tiny country, and helped it retain independence.

i know that.....its called operation desert storm
XxXZero_BeatXxX
usa forces refused to leave saudi arabia yet stole thre riches but defeated iraq

we wanted to make sure things stayed peaceful. Besides, many other countries and their cities flourish with US bases because we provide jobs and supplies. Saudi should have been happy we were helping their people. We defeated Iraq and let them nurse their wounds. It's not like Saudi couldn't afford to find some other economic output besides oil. rolleyes
They wanted us there. The saudis asked for us to come in. It took us a long time to leave, but we left.

the only reason they wanted usa there because they were afraid that iraq would try to take over saudi arabia next which did not happen.
and no saudi arabia did not need jobs and etc.... they basicly bought the military and it dose not come cheap
if you know what i mean
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Calling a group cursed implies such. "they're unwanted by other countries"
"they're cursed by god"
Last time I checked, being "cursed" wasn't a nice thing to have upon you, and you got it because someone/group/thing didn't like you.
You worship a god that cursed these people. Obviously your god doesn't like this group of people or why else would he curse them? And if you're worshiping your god and obeying his commands, what is there to refrain you from making sure that a "cursed" group remains "cursed"?

shall i continue that little story i told u about y they were cursed??? in detail?

XxXZero_BeatXxX

See this is what irritates me. You say you saw terrible things happen as a result from western military and thus demonize it. I didn't claim that the military was incapable of error. I said it was working on rebuilding, flaws included. If I wanted to see how awful the US forces are, I'd flip the switch to the mainstream media, not consult a guy who's only seen one side of the fight. Pakistani army is far from perfect itself. Heck, just look at within your own borders with suicide bomber camps for people of all ages.
Conclusion: There is good and bad from the military in the rebuilding effort from the US, which I had already stated from before. We still abide by the Geneva Convention, thank you very much.

LOL i been to the border of pakistan and afghanistan there not any sucide bomber camps lol that OLD news have u ever heard of operation FATA lol there are not any left its pretty obvious y pakistan dose not want usa in there country.
XxXZero_BeatXxX

Oh huzzah, conspiracy theories. rolleyes We've OUTGROWN that ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists. If we hadn't, we'd expel them from our own country first, like we did with the Japanese and Chinese immigrants from the past. Learn some real history for once.

im aware of the explellings of the japs and so on and actaully no u did not grow out of it. if usa even tried to do that then there would be 100xs more chaos
XxXZero_BeatXxX
let the muslims run there country the THEY WANT IT if they want sharia law then so be it this war will never be over.

Okay, lets let more human rights abuses run abundant stare

XxXZero_BeatXxX
if the sharia law caused more deaths well subanallah that would teach muslim to follow islam the right way

Some of us don't like betting innocent lives on the theory that fundamentalism will behave itself.
Anyhow, troops are going to be pulling out in the near future, so cool your jets.

...I still wish that we hadn't intervened in Afghanistan against the Russians. Maybe you'd show a little more appreciation if you had to endure communism for a longer period of time.

we did not need YOU lol CIA trained them yea
but it wasnt for the entire war it was VERY temperary it was pakistani ARmy that defeated 500,000 spetnaz soilders thats gave the SSg the name "black storks" where do u think the taliban got its name from? the pak army trained them and named them taliban which means student
and on top of that osama was bringing in a hell lot of money from saudi arabia. plus he was very educated.
XxXZero_BeatXxX
it is a peaceful religon if you follow it the right way. and if you read the sharia you would know

I have yet to see a country that's Muslim that follows the Shariah the RIGHT way. So far all I see are human rights abuses that result from the Shariah from Muslim countries. Name me a model country, please. Otherwise, good enforcement and proper way of following Shariah is no more than a theory like the establishing a successful good, communist country.

wat abunch of nonsense ive interviewed so many people from muslim countries even weman and they get treated very well.

dont talk to a non muslim about how WE muslims feel and treat eachother if u want to be fair ask a muslim themself instead of watching CNN and going on the internet

explained that in another post already.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:41 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UE6uWe8Z_0  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out