Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Looking fur more....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Houshou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:26 pm
Holy crap, did I forget all about being a part of this guild...till just now.
I'm sorry I haven't been very active. sweatdrop

Anywho, I'm looking for some Constructive Criticism concerning my skills with digital coloring.

Here are my latest 2 pieces I've uploaded to my FA Account:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1727556/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1717296/

This is roughly the style I'm working on and improving as I work on each lineart I color.

Also, as of right now, I am running low on Line Art to color. I am looking fur PG-13 and below Line Art to color. I have a few more to colorright now, but I'd like to have a steady flow of Art to work on. I find coloring relaxing and quite enjoyable. So if you have any Line Art you would like colored for free hit me up. I will do my best to adhere to any Character Descriptions.

Please remember I am in the US Military and I work on a first come first serve basis. Meaning I will Color your Line Art, eventually. I can not guarantee a time line. Also, I am coloring it fur free, so I don't think you should be complaining to much anyways.

As with all Line Art I color. I do my best to credit Copyrights to each respective person. Both on who actually drew the line art (Credit fur the original line art) and the person to whom the character belongs to.

Right now I have roughly 5 more pictures color, and I'd like to say I have an average of one picture every 1.5 - 2 weeks. So do the math, and that's an average of about when I should have your picture done.
I think I'll start keeping an 'Art Journal' listing what pictures I am currently coloring and which pictures are next in the list. Keep an eye out on my FA Journal. blaugh

Anywho, I got an appointment to get to, Clothes to move to the dryer and more to throw in the wash...

Your Local Flying Squirrel,
~Houshou  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:19 pm
I'll post a comment or two on FA, since I'm on there too, but overall I love the first one, it's very good ^_^ The second one's not bac either.  

Certified_Snugglewhore

2,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Captain Scabies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:52 pm
They're not bad... they're much better than I could do...

But something about them just isn't sitting right with me. I can't quite place it. It seems a little bit like your shadowing and highlights are a little too drastic on the second one, but then again, it depends on the light source you had in mind while coloring it...  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games