[J] Sarge's Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:50 pm
[center][img]malformed url[/img][/center]
[url=LINK HERE][imgright]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/sarge2005/SOA/Journal Art/certpending.png[/imgright][/url]
[size=9][b]Font: [color=indigo]Indigo[/color][/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b] [i]Neutral Evil[/i]
[b]Species:[/b] Lion
[b]Seer:[/b] No
[b]Colorist:[/b] --
[b]Obtained:[/b] --

[b]Parents:[/b] ? x ?
[b] Demon Name:[/b] Nybbas
[b]Siblings:[/b] --
[b]Mate:[/b] --
[b]Offspring:[/b] --
[b]Pride:[/b] --
[b]Rank:[/b] --[/size]

[size=10][color=indigo]The most important person in Baazuka’s life is… Baazuka. He’s not afraid to unsheathe his claws and readily strikes anyone who disrespects him; he’s never fought a fair fight in his life, always keeping dirty tactics handy. His ego is a bit over-inflated. He’s a daydreamer who spends more time contemplating pointless questions on life, the universe and everything than doing productive things, like finding a mate and settling down.

Easily bored, he prefers to trap and play with his prey before killing it, if he gets to killing it at all. He might drag the same terrified rabbit around with him for days before it dies of shock or starvation simply for the pleasure of having something to play with, even if his games consist mainly of psychological torture and thought games. Familiars beware. He sees cubs almost in the same light as he sees rabbits, but shows them more compassion. For the mischievous or mildly disturbed cub he is the perfect playmate, though also a terrible role model inept at any form of discipline. He hates saying no to cubs. On the other hand, if he does find occasion to be firm, his usual form of punishment is a swift cuff or a n** on the tail or feet. He’s smart enough to treat high ranking cubs with reverence.

An Incubus in the demon pride, Baazuka spends most of his time by the hot springs, where he’s often be seen making conversation with a variety of demons. He’s an expert in pleasuring his pride in several ways: humor, games, philosophical or intellectual discussion, and sex. Gender means nothing to him. Unlike other members of his pride, his mind is remarkably clear. He is completely aware his pride could be called “evil” and is unbothered by this, for he finds their lifestyle quite satisfying.[/color][/size]

[center]...[size=13][b]The Story[/b][/size]...[/center]

[size=10][color=indigo]Baazuka never speaks of his family. His father always said he’d never amount to much in life.[/color][/size]

[size=10][b]Chapter 1: [u]Untitled[/u][/b]
RP log
RP log
RP log[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:13 pm
LOLLERSKATES <3

POST CODES!

Chache
[imgleft]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/sarge2005/SOA/Buttons/chachebuttonadult.jpg[/imgleft][color=brown]POST GOES HERE LA LA LA LA LA[/color]

Misilivuma
[imgleft]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/sarge2005/SOA/Buttons/Vubuttoncub.jpg[/imgleft][color=red]POST GOES HERE LA LA LA LA LA[/color]

Sergeant Sargent

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:54 pm
Notes, stickies, reminders, ect  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm
O HAI THAR 8D;;;;;

User Image
WUT DID U XPECT 2 FIND?

(Yes, that's me back in high school.
Don't worry - it's just corn syrup.
Delicious!)

Sergeant Sargent