Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
I found a .hack// MMO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimiko Miste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 pm
I don't know if there are certain places to put certain posts, but I have to share this. I was browsing Gaia for .hack// guilds (not looking to join any. Why join another when I am in this one?) and I saw one that said that they have their own MMO. I followed a few links and found it! The link to the website is: http://cyberconnects.com/site/ I have been reading a little bit in the forums on their site and I found a few things. It was a 2D MMO but they shut it down and are now making it 3D. I think I read that they said it will be back up sometime in winter (I'm guessing sometime around Christmas). I also think that the character customization will be huge because they asked all of their members what they would want the most and a lot of people said more character customization. It is also most likely free to play. Please, can someone tell me if all of this is true?
Oh yeah; to read the forums you have to make an account for the website.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Oh yeah; the website's forums has all of the information in it. You click the community button then Enter Revision BBS.  

Mimiko Miste

CataIysts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 am
ಠ_ಠInteresting...ಠ_ಠ  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 am
huh it looks pretty cool. I'll be sure to try it out when they get the game out.  

Sqweebers

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 pm
That would be awesome if it is true.....I would like to play a dot hack MMO...I know there coming out with a PS@ game thats like that...but no conformation on that either.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:52 am
omg eek in all my life searchimg 4 .hack online games but i never saw this site thnx so eclo i hope they'll release it on christmass whee whee whee whee whee  

Chimeko Ecila

VH Crow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:22 am
i know i'd join that it now if it was out.

oh, and your sig kinda reminds me of this show called "Supernatural" for some reason....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:33 am
I've known about that site for a while.
If I had to guess, I would say that the 3D MMO will probably never come out, since it's being programmed by volunteer work (and unpaid people rarely follow through). The actual MMO they have up now kind of blows.  

Epitaph Orealis

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:26 pm
I've played that before.

It was pretty fun until I kept getting PK'd, and then after a few weeks of not playing it, I couldn't remember my username/account thing and it wouldn't let me connect anyway. ;_; I made a friend in there though, they said that he was a hacker or something and he was trying to defeat Ovan in the game, since he apparently makes the game crash a lot and hacks into the system? XD I don't remember. Kinda reminds me of the "real" .hack Ovan..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:07 pm
Sauce-Kay
I've played that before.

It was pretty fun until I kept getting PK'd, and then after a few weeks of not playing it, I couldn't remember my username/account thing and it wouldn't let me connect anyway. ;_; I made a friend in there though, they said that he was a hacker or something and he was trying to defeat Ovan in the game, since he apparently makes the game crash a lot and hacks into the system? XD I don't remember. Kinda reminds me of the "real" .hack Ovan..

Wow, I remember watching you play and I remember you getting all pissed off a lot. surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas