Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 am
(oh dear *starts to heal Faust* all bones are broken ^^ )
Aqira was a bit behind and she felt a bit of the energy of her friend.
"Mom why did Lamia act like that to her mother and why is she so sad"
Aqira would remind herself that her son wanted to know and sometimes she gave it too him but right now she felt like it was wrong time.
"Lamia is on a very hard time and she have to go threw them. It's a sign of your life. Inana is a bit tired of the day and all the emotions that your body have sometimes intoxicate your body"
Ailon didn't understand her but he just enters and looks around. "Woa !!!"
Aqira went in and she smiled a bit. She remember the first time she arrived here in a storm. She then waited for Inana to get further instruction. She took her son on his arm " You have to be nice and don't get involved in their problems and don't run around here your only a guest here"
Ailon sighed
"OK"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:39 am
(( Haha-only in the RP.... whee ))

Moon and Kelp argued a little while longer. Finally fed up-Moon gave a mild wave. "Thankfully, I have to be going...which is lucky for you," she said as she turned to leave.

Kelp watched as she left and sighed with a longing in his eye.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:47 am
Inana led them up the stairs and down a polished hallway.
"Here we go - there's a couple of room here if you like. Is there anything you need?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:50 am
Ailon was going to say something but his mother interrupted him
"We are very thankful but I think we have everything we need and we are greatful "
Ailon then went to one of the rooms and he then looked around and it was beautiful. He loved the design of the room. He was a bit jealous that Lamia could live in such a nice place.
Aqira then looked at her friend
"Are you sure you are fine ? "  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:03 am
Inana sighed but then gave a vaugely barve smile.
"Yeah of course. Just having a intelligent teenage daughter sint' all it's craced upto be. I've got to answer soem awkward questions i'd rather leave be. But she's practically an adult now, you know? it's not like I can lie."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 am
She then laid a hand on her shoulder. "I wish I could help you with anything" She was a bit worried of her friend and she knew that her past was dangerous and that was why she never wanted to send her son to her brother. "But she reminds me a lot of you my dear. A lot like her mother" She tried to cheer her up.

Ailon just was bored out and he just wishes that he could do something.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 am
Inana smiled at the comp;iment, but was genrally pessimistic.
"That's the problem."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:41 am
Sunako went to the door and she said good bye to her friends and then she then went up to her room and then was thinking of inviting Faust to the night club but then she wanted to do something with him. " Maybe I will have some friends this time and maybe a boyfriend that my father will not kill" She then went to her wardrobe and changed her cloth and then went town to the kitchen to fix some lunch to her father.  

Izno

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 am
Aqira sighed “I think I will prepare for the lesson for tomorrow. If there anything you want you can talk to me” She then went to the next room and took her crystal ball and then she put it on the bed and a box came out and then she took a bottle that had a etiquette “Fausto’s bottle” She then was studying it and she had not seen any reaction of what it could be. She then puts the bottle away and counts the rings that one of the lab guys gave her and she was thinking of what to do in the first day of class.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:42 am
Nero eventually got bored sitting in the middle of the square watching people go by. She stood up and dusted herself off a bit before heading off the explore the town a bit more before going home.

[Welcome back Aquira!]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out