Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Ideas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magonarka-2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:41 pm
Hey guys I'm back after starting high school. I met some new people and now in my Keystone class, (why did they even make freshman take this class) a few of my friends are thinking about making a fighting game -

Here is some of the ideas so far that we've come up with.

- Tons of fighters from different games/anime that include Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo, Ryu, Sora and Naruto ( xd ).

- Create your own fighter and gain experience to get new attacks and abilities. Win battles against other fighters to gain new things to wear and new weapons to wield.

- Fight on different battlefields from many different games. (Freeza's spaceship from DBZ Tenkaichi 3 and is destructable.)

- Combos that lean into a character's special move.

- Slow motion combos that appear after triggering a critical hit.

- There will be an arcade version.

Well that's what we have so far and we would like some ideas that would help us. (Nitnit what happened to the game you were going to make?)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:48 pm
Oh, man, you'll have copyright issues like a mother f**ker!! Your entire budget would go to paying off the owners of the properties!  

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 pm
Eh. You are aware that Ichigi and Hollow Ihchigo are the same person right? Maybe if you listed some interesting characters I'd be interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm
(Bump on a month old topic)

Its true that you would have to pay alot, but if you teamed up with one company, you could get the rights to use all their characters. So, if you get Capcom you could have Ryu, Megaman, and many others. You could then ask them to see if they could get other people to team up to make another _______ VS CAPCOM. All though this would be a long shot to do, its possible.  

Good and Wicked Deity

justamoose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:36 pm
Drop Naruto D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:59 pm
It would be good, but not as good as the Jump fight games for the DS.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items