Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:40 pm
war_junky 91
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
I'm sorry to say, guys give up on your dreams of a tank. For one its a rally car. For two, i heard its "soul bound" meaning you cannot trade it or sell it. The only way to aquire it is the egg. Gaia has officaly become a cash whore.

Agreed.
The 'chance of failure' also proves it.
"Omg, teh egg dint win but I wants teh cuet penguin babehs! must bais moar!!!!1111!111one"
If it didn't have a chance of failure, people would all be leveling up their eggs to the highest level and making millions.

People are already making millions, i have no doubt there was at least a billion gold created yesterday from those eggs in the form of items or gold itself.
The chances are slim though, for an individual egg. Imagine if EVERYONE who spent a dollar got FIVE MILLION GOLD.

The Gaia economy would be ruined.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:46 pm
If I spent real money on my item, then it didn;t give me anything, I'd be really pisses.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:41 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
I'm sorry to say, guys give up on your dreams of a tank. For one its a rally car. For two, i heard its "soul bound" meaning you cannot trade it or sell it. The only way to aquire it is the egg. Gaia has officaly become a cash whore.

Agreed.
"Omg, teh egg dint win but I wants teh cuet penguin babehs! must bais moar!!!!1111!111one"
If it didn't have a chance of failure, people would all be leveling up their eggs to the highest level and making millions.

If they had no chance of failure the items wouldn't cost that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:39 am
You get the tank by buying the new concept car from the car shop, then you buy the tank skin. They are expensive.  

Inquisitor Brock

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:57 am
Inquisitor Brock
You get the tank by buying the new concept car from the car shop, then you buy the tank skin. They are expensive.

i got the concept, but I can't find the tank skin. help plz?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:53 am
Buck: You're ******** with me, right?  

Inquisitor Brock

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 pm
SBBuckner
Inquisitor Brock

i got the concept, but I can't find the tank skin. help plz?

Well, looks like you got your tank... XD

Thats adorable =P  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Buck: You're ******** with me, right?

I found it after I posted this, and it was 1:00 in the morning, so I didn't bother deleting that post  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

owenmarco

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:50 pm
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91

Agreed.

People are already making millions, i have no doubt there was at least a billion gold created yesterday from those eggs in the form of items or gold itself.
The chances are slim though, for an individual egg. Imagine if EVERYONE who spent a dollar got FIVE MILLION GOLD.

You cna already buy those coins, which are worth a ton.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:46 am
owenmarco
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91

Agreed.

Yeah, you can buy them for more than their redeemable value. I STILL don't understand that. I was selling 10k coins for 15k. rolleyes  

Isitcanbemuletiemnao

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:34 am
Isitcanbemuletiemnao
owenmarco
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel

Yeah, you can buy them for more than their redeemable value. I STILL don't understand that. I was selling 10k coins for 15k. rolleyes

People are stupid. 'nuff said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 am
Inquisitor Brock
Isitcanbemuletiemnao
owenmarco
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel

Somehow, the optimist in me always makes me forget this...  

Isitcanbemuletiemnao

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 am
Isitcanbemuletiemnao
Inquisitor Brock
Isitcanbemuletiemnao
owenmarco
Fresnel

Somehow, the optimist in me always makes me forget this...

Meh, you can try and fight it, but it's true.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff