Stupid ********...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:54 pm
Making us look bad agian...

TUKWILA, Wash. - A young gunman remained at large early Sunday following a shooting at a busy shopping mall that killed one teenager and seriously wounded another.

At least four or five people were detained and questioned after the shooting Saturday afternoon at Southcenter Mall in this Seattle suburb, police Officer Mike Murphy said.

Murphy said the shooting stemmed from a fight between two groups of people and may have been gang related. He said police expected to identify the gunman and make an arrest soon.

The assailant and the two victims were all in their late teens or early 20s, authorities said.

The Southcenter Mall in Tukwila was jammed with thousands of pre-Thanksgiving Day shoppers when the gunman fired multiple shots after apparently getting into an altercation with the two victims, police said.

Chris Plummer told KIRO-TV a fight developed in a group of young people and one standing next to him pulled a gun and fired six or seven rounds.

"Everybody just stopped," said Mark Nickels, 51 of Seattle, a shopper. "Everybody thought something fell. Then a second or two later, there was a second shot and then everybody scattered. People were running to the (exits) or running to the stores to hide."

Chauncey Williams, a soldier from Fort Lewis, said he saw one man pull out a gun and fire.

"I've got the heebie jeebies," Williams told The Seattle Times. "It's like I'm back in Iraq or something."

SWAT teams from all over Puget Sound converged on the mall, which was locked down for six hours. Store employees and customers were allowed to exit in groups and Murphy said the shooter "must have got out with the crowd."

One victim died at a hospital. A spokeswoman at Harborview Medical Center said the wounded young man's injuries were described as non-life-threatening.

CLIFTON, N.J. - A gunman drove across the country to confront his estranged wife, then killed her in a church vestibule as Sunday services let out, authorities said. Two other people were injured in the attack, which sent churchgoers scrambling for safety.

The gunman fled, and authorities were searching for him and warned people that he was believed to be armed.

About 200 people were attending services inside St. Thomas Syrian Orthodox Knanaya Church in Clifton when the gunman opened fire before noon. Churchgoers described bedlam after the shots rang out.

"Kids were crying. People were screaming," Suja Alummoottil told The Record of Bergen County. "It was chaotic."

Police Detective Capt. Robert Rowan identified the slain woman as 24-year-old Reshma James and the gunman as 27-year-old Joseph M. Pallipurath of Sacramento, Calif.

Police did not identify the other two victims, but Rowan told The Star-Ledger of Newark that all three were shot in the head and that the other two, a 47-year-old woman and 23-year-old man, were in critical condition.

A spokeswoman for St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center in Paterson, where the victims were being treated, declined to comment on their conditions.

Alummoottil, 40, said Pallipurath appeared angry when he confronted James in the vestibule as the service was concluding. Alummoottil said she went to get help and, a few seconds later, heard three shots.

Rowan said James had recently moved from California to New Jersey to escape an abusive marriage and had filed a restraining order against Pallipurath.

Members of the church are mostly first-generation immigrants and their children from the southern Indian state of Kerala, according to the church's Web site.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:17 pm
I knew about the second one, considering I live in Sacramento. Driving across the country to kill your wife? That's doing WAY too much.

Watch, the anti's are going to make a fuss about this in California.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:05 pm
Quote:
The gunman fled, and authorities were searching for him and warned people that he was believed to be armed.
No s**t, Sherlock.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:02 am
Well, mind you those places, not sure about the church but definitely the mall, had the little signs banning guns on the premises.
[sarcasm]So how could this happen?! [/sarcasm]  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:21 am
OberFeldwebel
Well, mind you those places, not sure about the church but definitely the mall, had the little signs banning guns on the premises.
[sarcasm]So how could this happen?! [/sarcasm]

I remember going to the mall, and getting kicked out cause i have a knife on my belt. a knife... really? thats why your kicking me out.

Not because of the 9mm Ruger on my hip, along with the four extra mags...

Sure, i'll leave. And leave the rest of these sheep unprotected.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games