Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Why doesn't Christians believe in Islam ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WandySama

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 am
The_Pathan
hello, am i disturbing?

on many levels  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 am
Sorry I don't think I been here sum years, lawl. Why what is it?  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 am
Ok, I just saw my last post were around 5 pages away, and 1 year, so what's the discussion here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm
dark__sunshin
Alsalam Alaykum !

for me i think The reasons behind Christians not believing in prophet Muhammad pbuh are because :
1 - they believe that Jesus pbuh is God and dies for there sins.
2 - they believe in new testement where Jesus pbuh is seen to claim a lot of things including being less then God and at the same time God - I find it a confusing book.
3 - they believe in the trinity
4 - most of them have not read the Quran because they believe its not from God and are scared of it thinking its an evil book as shown in the media and christain sites, so they stay away from it.

peace.Wasalam.

As a christian, I can honestly say that most of what you have just said is wrong on different levels, most referring to two and four.
on your first point:
- Jesus was both fully God and fully Man (doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church) , but that is no reason for us not to even look at Islam
- Jesus, again, died for our sins for following a calling of God. Again, not a reason for us Christians not to consider Islam.
- Jesus calls God his father, thus he is lower than God, but he is a part of that same tripartite soul as explained by my church doctrine.
- The trinity has nothing to do with us not considering Islam
- The fourth point is so far off its not even funny. Most do not even look at Islam because of the preconceptions they get from images they see of terrorists who follow the doctrine of jihad. I know because I have friends who are so sadly mistaken. I have read most of the Quran, and I am a Christian. Part of the problem in understanding between both religions is the fact that there is no communication. There is no peaceful conversation and exchange of information involving our religions. If we could sit down and talk more about it, it would foster greater understanding and a brotherhood between our religions which in all reality are practically cousins. (For this I refer to Abraham, Hagar and Sarah being the origin for all three religions: Christianity, Jewish, and Islam)  

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 pm
Aphrodite Jr
Kidaisuke
Assalamualaikum
Wow.it's hot in here
I don't know much
But i've been thinking

IF true that Jesus(peace be upon him) is a god(as told in one of the testament that he claimed to be) why he died?
I mean..God is forever & we only have one god which is the god of Islam, Allah subha nahu wata 'ala(swt)
God is the creator therefore god can't die
So the conclusion is Jesus is no god
God doesn't have the same figure as humans like Jesus was.No one knows how god looked like rite?
Ok2.IF we have two gods,or more, imagine what will happen?
They myb fight & we won't be able to live pecefully!
Of coz god is One & it's ALLAH SUBHA NAHU WATA 'ALA
I'm sorry if my statements here are unacceptable but these are real facts as written in Quran
I'm not saying that the Bible is wrong, no
But the Bible have been 'manipulated' throughout the year
So please reconsider about it

Thank you

I agree with you. And besides, if Jesus was a god, then wouldn't that make Christianity a polytheist religion? Jesus also didn't get resurrected. Another man was killed instead of him, and Jesus was raised to the sky. At one point of time, he went back to earth to inform his mother that he is alright. Somehow, people manipulated this and said that he got resurrected.

Jesus is both God and human. It's part of the doctrine of the Trinity, the tripartite soul. Its like trying to distinguish a ray from the sun. The rays are still connected to the sun but being independent. Do not speak of a religion do not understand. I don't pretend to understand what the Qu'ran speaks about. I don't know how you would know Jesus didn't rise from the grave, unless you were there with him (its complete bs if you say you were And if you're taking it from the Arian heresy then its even more bs).  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff