Welcome to Gaia! ::

SOS Brigade (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Fan Club)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Haruhi, Fan club 

Reply SOS Brigade Reports (Ghost Stories, and other weird stuff!)
Psychic!! (not as crazy as it sounds read intro)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

that_aly82
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:34 pm
There aren't many topics in this subforum, so I made this because I know this happens to alot of people. Have you ever had one of those dreams about something, and then it happened? I read somewhere that when that happens it just means that you're a person in touch with their "psychic" or subconscience side. It's happened to me a lot, but they're always things like my friend makes a comment on my clothes, my teacher picks on me to answer a specific question, or something else completely random. I was just wondering how many people this has happened to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:03 pm
I dont think i've ever had a dream come true becayse my dreams are freakish. on the other hand, ive had De'ja'vu moments that have lasted up to 10 min.  

savage-everlong

-ThroughDangerUntold-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:32 pm
Sometimes before big events happen I get the feeling something's gonna happen and occasionally I know what the event is before it happens (ex when my mum got the call that her mum had passed on) but I think that's more blind instinct than psychic ability ...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 pm
I have had dreams that became real. for example, i had a dream that one day id be going to a store to pick out clothes for school, in my dream was one specific sweatshirt that I had NEVER, repeat, NEVER seen before. Then, I went to Kohls, and BEHOLD! there is the sweatshirt I must have!
true story. lol.

there have also been other times. But, each time, my dreams are completely random. Its freaky!!  

Dah_Cherr_Cherr
Vice Captain

Catboy Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 pm
Well i have prophetic dreams all the time.....i also have dreams where i see a person i know but have never actually seen in great detail and then i freak them out later by describing what they look like to them......also if something bad happans to a freind or loved one i know cuz i get this huge feeling of dread to be completely honest it scares me sometimes.....oh yeah and when i get really pissed thins around me have been known to fall over or fly off shelves (seriously no joke)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:44 am
Its something called a Premonition razz , basically a dream based upon what your mind knows will happen, Time is but the mere illusion set forth by a bewildered person =]

Basically I believe we are "Predestined" and sometimes get little hints like these while we are sleeping, in our little "Dream world"  

Foxy Yukashi

9,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

ayreel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:44 pm
i dream my sis had masic powers  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:36 pm
Yeah!!Its happens to me ALL THE TIME!!!!!  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

106Saelan

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:07 pm
Like I've said before (under another subforum)...
I've had the same sort of vivid de'ja vu-thingies...
although more realistic, like my whole day was mapped out beforehand!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 am
...spooky, is all I'm sayin'... sweatdrop  

106Saelan

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200

iStealConstantly

Super Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:27 pm
I get those dreams all the time.
It gets quite annoying actually.
It feels like I'm living the same moment over and over again.
x_x

Its interesting, but annoying.
>.<  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:23 pm
Yeah they can be really freaky sometimes. I did a little research on the stuff one day and the scientific explanation is that sometimes our subconscious minds make real life connections or put things together before our waking minds do.  

that_aly82
Captain

Corian Wornen

Original Seeker

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:50 pm
^Worst explination ever.

There are things that science can't explain. Dreams being one of them. Sure they can explain that a dream where you die may be caused by certain emotions but if you have a dream about buying a sweater that you've never seen and then go and find the sweater randomly then there's no real explination. When it comes to ESP abilities I've done my own research. There is a quote in a book that I kind of like, though can't get perfect.

"Everyone is born with some degree of telepathy. Like when you mearly catch a persons eye in soccer to determine what your going to do."

Each person is born with a certain level of every ability that they will ever want or need. It is mearly a matter of training said abilities. Telepathy is harder because you must spend time with a person or analyzing peoples behaviors. Soon at a glance you can tell what anyone around you is thinking. For other things, such as telekenesis, at the current time is barely possible for humans without intense training. We use very little of our maximum brain capacity and therefore can hardly control our energies enough to move the air unless you train at it for a long time. Of course if you can lucid dream then training can be made much shorter.

Anyways...I got off topic. I don't believe in fate but I do believe in chain of events. Once certain decisions are made there are always those who can intervene. Usually if you get a premonition as a dream it is to be interpereted as you are a main player in this event be it paticipator or mechanic. Either way dreams are something that you should never ignore. They always have important messages to you.  
SOS Brigade Reports (Ghost Stories, and other weird stuff!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games