Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox/Humor
I'd rather be a murderer than a humanitarian.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:57 pm
I officially HATE humanitarians now. I used to get pissed off at the constant don't eat meat, don't use plastic, protect the environment, abortion is murder etc etc etc bullshit they spew. Animals are murdered for us to eat meat. Who the ******** cares? Animals eat each other all the time. Decapitation is still more humane than slashing their throats open with sharp fangs. Anyway I'm passed the stage of dislike and onto complete hatred.

My aunt died on Monday. Death happens all the time no big deal right? Well because of the ******** humanitarians we can't kill people who are dying. You can give a cat or a dog or a horse a shot to kill them in a matter of minutes, but you can't do that to a person. It's not humane to do that to a person. Legally that couldn't be done so how did she have to die? She had to wait in the hospital for 5 ******** days for her lungs to fill with fluid slowly suffocating her. So rather than let her die fast she has to suffer for 5 days, her only son has to watch her suffer, the whole family watches her suffer, and rather than comfort the only thing we get out of it is a "sorry she's dying" coffee cart. How in Christ's name is that more humane? How the ******** is that a better way to die?

If you eat meat you're a murderer. If you want euthanization you're a murderer. Well who the ******** are they to judge? I'm a better person being a heartless murderer than those bleeding heart humanitarians. Seriously those ******** should die in a fire or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:08 am
I think they don't want euthanasia for humans because they hate the human race.
I'm sure they're the same people that ask for them to not be resussitated right?

I can't see why they don't let it be their own choice.

Infect them with aids and lock them in a padded room with no means to kill themselves and just wait.  

Barru

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:45 am
Barru

Infect them with aids and lock them in a padded room with no means to kill themselves and just wait.

Well, in all liklihood they'd die of starvation first.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:26 am
ArmasTermin
Barru

Even at that starvation is a slow painful way to die. It would still get the point accross somewhat.  

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Barru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:34 pm
ArmasTermin
Barru

Well, I figured they would have been fed like rodents.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:32 pm
what you do is put them all in a big glass room and slowly drive them insane with your method of choice and have a vile if poison in the middle of the room protected by glass so think they could never hope to break it. Cant let them hirt themselves now.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xarich

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:05 pm
agree  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:19 pm
Orkronos
what you do is put them all in a big glass room and slowly drive them insane with your method of choice and have a vile if poison in the middle of the room protected by glass so think they could never hope to break it. Cant let them hirt themselves now.
And break all their limbs +1  

Krilliad

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:39 pm
Battlefield Reaper
Orkronos
That always helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:22 am
Battlefield Reaper
Orkronos

Aw come on now, we can't just kill her!

Let's pee in her eye so she gets AIDs!

'None of us have AIDs.'

But if none of us have AIDs, then how're we gonna give her AIDs?  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:09 am
Inquisitor Brock
Battlefield Reaper
Orkronos

'None of us have AIDs.'

... let's find someone that has AIDs!

Previous statement referring to Africa was removed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:58 am
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock
Battlefield Reaper
Orkronos

'None of us have AIDs.'

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:50 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock
Battlefield Reaper
Orkronos

'None of us have AIDs.'

User Image

LMAO that made my day. And is that pic based off a video game? cause if it is it looks like one i would like to buy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:26 pm
It looks like three of your ships are taking damage or are under attack.  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff