Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I just hate those haters... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna bash those twilight haters?
  Just the stupid ones who haven't read the book...yeah.
  Yeah, ALL OF THEM!!! >:(
  >.< I'm a twilight hater...
  *looks up at last option and throws tomatoes at whoever puts it there.*
View Results

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:22 pm
I have that problem too, I hate when people who haven't even given the books a try walk around throwing milkshakes at Twilighters (I know someone that did that then the cops didn't even give her a ticket) If someone's given the series a chance and at least read some of it and then give those reasons it doesn't bother me as much, they have a right to have a differing opinion than myself (which usually won't stop me from trying to ram my own opinion down their throat).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:24 am
Yeah I mean they refuse to read the book for whatever reasons and yet all they seem to do all day is talk about how much they hate twilight, it really gets on my nerves. scream  

kikisake

Dapper Flatterer

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:28 am
I know what you mean >.< My friends who don't like Twilight refuse to read it, simply because it's popular now. And once, in math class I was doing my homework and I overheard this:
Boy: "What are you reading?"
Girl: "New Moon."
Boy: "Oh, that's a Twilight saga book. You're one of those people..."
o.o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 pm
I'm not one to talk cuz I used to be a semi-hater because my new friends where I had just moved to were obsessed with them and would speak of nothing else. Kinda hard to get to know people when they're chatting constantly about this book all the time. It began to irk me, and who could blame me? We all know how insane people get when they read these books. But I only criticized my friends and eventually read the books (one month after meeting them). I then was forced to eat my words of what I had said about the books. Oops. Lol.
But it's the people who attack ALL Twilighters is what really gets to me.  

piercing_golden_eyes

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am
piercing_golden_eyes
I'm not one to talk cuz I used to be a semi-hater because my new friends where I had just moved to were obsessed with them and would speak of nothing else. Kinda hard to get to know people when they're chatting constantly about this book all the time. It began to irk me, and who could blame me? We all know how insane people get when they read these books. But I only criticized my friends and eventually read the books (one month after meeting them). I then was forced to eat my words of what I had said about the books. Oops. Lol.
But it's the people who attack ALL Twilighters is what really gets to me.
Oh, so you used to be a semi hater...huh...

well then, you deserve to have half tomatoes me thrown at you then!!! *throws*
XD xd blaugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas