Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ironclad Pen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:20 am
xXxLadyAngelxXx
lizzardoffire16
xXxLadyAngelxXx
I seen the new guild picture and how it says "Welcome to our, runescape family!" and I was thinking since we are a family we should round up everybody from the guild and take the picture, symbolize like...togetherness and stuff sweatdrop

lemme know whatcha think

I had that same thought right after I thought of making a new front page picture but we'd have trouble getting everyone together since it's summer. People are out and about doing different stuff, and then there's the time zone issue.

Yeh fair enough, was just an idea ^^

Well, tonight would have been PERFECT for a picture.
The CC was packed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:46 am
Guild event. Get with your friends and take screeneis or something. I mean, friendship is in the air. ;]

We should have a place to post memorable screenies. :3  

The Snarfy
Vice Captain

Noob

Kakashi_The_Second_X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:25 pm
Wrong thread. xD

But gratz. :B  

The Snarfy
Vice Captain

Noob

Foxxity

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:01 am
;]

Secret santa!
lol
Dont ask.
heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:26 am
secret santa? What is that? never heard of it.

And yes Kakashi, wrong thread. lol.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Foxxity

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 am
;]

L o l ~
Nvm xp

heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 am
Secret Santa is when you give random gifts away DNB, anonymously too. I wouldn't mind doing that for Christmas ^_^. And, yes, the guild home page needs to be reworked eventually. Maybe one day we can get everyone together, or the people who could come, and take a screenshot, it would be fun!  

Aicas
Captain

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 am
82/21 for ile!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 am
I admit I'm new to the forum and so for all I know you may have these areas but after looking around a litle I don't think you do. Two things I know I would find fun/benifiting would be a post your best armor screen pic section. Runescape has a variety of stuff out there and you can even post "costumes" as well as best mele, rangeing, and mage armor. Another section could be a Penguin Spy Report where you post if you have seen a penguin recently to help get those points up. A person could post Date, Time (that might be a problem since we are from all over the place, it might have to be standenized or just have people post EST, CT etc. or something) and Place  

Ti-AnaRivers

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 am
Those are wonderful suggestions! biggrin

I don't want to start the thread, why not start one up! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:06 am
I was thinking of this Idea for awhile.. we could possibly have teams or groups of people who each have their own purposes. Such as a team for Woodcutting, another for Fishing, another for Cooking, and so on. That way that specific team builds up that stat and also contributes to the Guild at the same time. Either that thought or something along the lines of having a group of five and each person has a certain task to achieve by the end of the day. Either way communication and informing the others of progress made would be essential and it could prove to be a very useful idea.  

Ajax [The Holy Fire]

Runescape

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces