Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]
[BL- before the quake] My feelings aren't mutual (Seh/Mal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:42 pm
She stalked forward, eyes keen on the prey that was before her. She was in hunting mood, and nothing would draw her out of it. Every move she took she made sure not to step on any noise wrenching objects. A stick breaking or even the slight rustle of grass could cause the antelope to flee, which would leave a very upset Sehemu.

Inch by inch she crouched below, her dark body blending well with her green markings in the grass. Ever so slowly she'd move, allowing any sound she made to act as if it was caused by the wind.

Her green eyes shifted to the left and right, her hunting partner should be around here somewhere.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:58 pm
Mal’s bright eyes narrowed as he moved slowly through the grasses; his dark, lean frame inchted slowly closer to his female counterpart, his tail swaying back and forth. He smirked as he pulled himself out from the tall grasses that he hid in and called out from behind her, chuckling to himself.

“Behind you.”

He smiled and stood tall.

“Ready?”

As he spoke he trotted up along side her, bumping his head against her shoulder.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:02 pm
Sehemu rolled her eyes as she made a shh noise to Mal. "Don't scare it!" The earth element was in her hunting mode, and therefore was a little too serious when it came to hunting. However, when not hunting, she wasn't like this.

She nodded, giving him a small smile at the shoulder bump. "On my cue." She said quietly, moving away from her partner to get on the other side of the antelope.

Stalking, her gaze turned back to Mal, given him the signal: the nod. With that, she launched for her prey, hoping to scare it off to Mal's direction where he could grab it fairly easy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:55 am
At her move the large Mal pushed himself up and moved over into the direction the hunt was following; he smirked as his gaze left her and found his kill; with extended claws and rather rough grunt the male pushed himself on top of the beast and sank his fangs deeply into it’s neck; so deeply that blood gushed out and on to his maw, painting it red. The animal kicked for a short while before becoming still—Mal pulled back with a deep sigh.

They had good teamwork. She was the speed and he was the bulk. It seemed to work out wonderfully.

“Pretty good game, I’d say.”

He spoke out to her as she neared.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:04 am
"I say we make a pretty good team!" Sehemu giggled as she moved towards Mal and their kill. Her eyes settled on the dead carcass, smirking slightly.

Just as she neared Mal, her own feet tripped over the uneasy terrain. When she wasn't in her hunting mood, she was dangerously clumsy. She huffed, sprawled on the ground.

"When did you get so tall?" She joked, looking up to the male who was before her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:07 am
“When did you get so tiny?”

He laughed and took a paw to her head, butting his own against hers. His lean frame curled as he sat down beside his meal and smirked.

“Ladies first; go on, you know you want to.”

He could tell she was starving, her stomach made the sounds to prove it—and by now he knew her all to well, and he always let her eat first. Mal adored her—but never told her.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:12 am
"I'd had a..." what was the opposite of a growth spurt? Was there even a word for it? "...You had a growth spurt. I've always been this small!" She nodded matter-of-factly, snickering as she lifted herself from the ground.

She purred as he head butted her.

"You're such a gentleman." She said with a smile, rubbing against him in a thank you before taking a small first bite. She backed up, allowing him to get a bite before she would continue eating.

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games