Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Demons maybe? need help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-moon-x-daughter-x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

ok.... so my girlfriend used to be a satanist and the night that we technically "started" dating her past came back to visit. she has a Huge fear of her friends getting hurt and she'd been dabbling in Dark Magick again. as punishment they played on her fear and attacked me in my living room. we fought them off using her cross (shes christian now) and my crystal. but i think they are back now.

a couple nights ago i was texting her and i felt rather than saw a prescence in the doorway. i got the feeling it was reaching towards me but i put it off to tiredness as it was fast approaching midnight. a few minutes later i dozed a little and had a dream where someone had their hands around my throat and pushed my head against the wall which startled me awake, then i dozed again and had one of those dreams where you fall and jerk awake. im not sure if i was astraling, i havent actually learned to yet but anyway the cross we'd used before was on my wrist (my girlfriend gave it to me for protection... basically for these same sort of happenings) and it started burning and i started having trouble breathing which was a Major part of the previous attack. is there anything i can do to get these things away from me? my younger sister sleeps in the same room as me, and i Dont want them hurting her and i think they have already started, help please

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:31 pm
Whatever it is isn't demons. If it was, you would know it.
And you can't chase them off with a couple of bits of wood. The idea is ridiculous. "Fight them off"? You'd be ******** lucky.

What "crystal" were you using?

The majority of Satanists don't believe in demons rolleyes Is your friend LaVeyan?
What is this "dark magick" you speak of?
Why the hell would a demon want to punish someone if they were on the demon's side?

None of this really adds up. It doesn't sound like it's coming from your friend at all.

If you're having problems with something that doesn't like you, shield. Tell them politely to leave you alone and make it clear that anything in your home must behave politely and respectfully or it can GTFO.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:51 am
Oh, and additionally?

If this is your friend's doing, maybe she should just apologize for annoying the everloving s**t out of something she shouldn't have been bothering in the first place.

Honestly. It's not like it's the entity's fault. There you are, having a glass of Guinness with a few otherworldly mates and suddenly someone on the other side of the ethereal plane is yelling at you to do something? And you owe them this why?

They want to bother you? Then you'll bother them back.

Sounds reasonable, right?

So yeah. Making amends might be the right idea. After all, if you're being punished in society or the family unit it's often because you've done something really rude, wrong, offensive or illegal. Since pissing around with other people for one's own amusement is incredibly rude, sounds like a little punishment isn't undeserved. Again, apologies?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:11 pm
Doing a cleansing ritual may be helpful, or smudging. You can check out the BOS Thread for some protection and shielding spells as well. It may also be helpful to check out the Protective Magic and Shields class thread in the Academy.

As San-chan said, the best thing your friend can do is apologize and then firmly ask the entity to leave. Usually, once you sincerely apologize, they will leave you alone as long as you don't bother them any longer.

Have to say as well, that it probably is just some sort of entity and not a demon. I'd think you'd know if it were actually a demon. xd  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

x-moon-x-daughter-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:52 am
User Image
User Image

ok thanks you guys i'll try these biggrin

and im not entirely sure it was from her either, but she felt really guilty that it had happened i'll talk to her

im sorry im somewhat new to this so if i wasnt using the right terms then forgive me.

User Image  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff