Reply The Twilight Movie
Who hated the Twilight movie?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KCO_rocks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:48 pm
I hated the movies, it was so stupid!!!!
I was so disappointed in the movie that I thought about throwing my popcorn at the screen and leaving in the middle of the movie. The acting was soooo lame. Carlisle was so pale that it almost made me puke. The only good thing about the movie was the fight scene and even that wasnt even great... Anyways tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:27 am
KCO_rocks
I was so disappointed in the movie that I thought about throwing my popcorn at the screen and leaving in the middle of the movie. The acting was soooo lame. Carlisle was so pale that it almost made me puke. The only good thing about the movie was the fight scene and even that wasnt even great... Anyways tell me what you think.

Agreed... Jasper looked too-- strange... Alice had about 2 minutes of screen time =.= They had really bad transitions (like Edward following Bella randomly in the woods and then she spills the beans). Bleh... I was soo disappointed. Even though I knew I shouldn't expect much, still... The acting wasn't great. And Edward only looked good in that... 5 second clip of him and Bella sitting under the rain.
I was bored until the baseball scene, that's when things got interesting but... bleh. Jakob also got-- three scenes. Hooray. *sigh*  

ProcrastinatorN1

Shameless Informer

Fruity_Nova

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:42 pm
yeah i was disappointed in the movie as well. I guess I was expecting a lot from it since i loved the books, but then again, the books are always better than the movies. *shrugs* i could go on a rant about all of the things that bothered me in the movie, but i won't. it would be a long list. X D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:16 am
Eh, I was disappointed with Bella's acting. Way too un-emotional. Isn't she supposed to be like, a typical teen? Well, a typical klutzy, accident-prone teen? :/ Those types of girls are usually a bit more emotional.
I should know. razz

Kristin's a pretty girl, but uh...she sucks at acting. Her voice when she's yelling has gotta be one of the worst things I've heard. :/

Apart from that, I actually liked it, especially Alice. Love her voice. <3

misleading space shibe

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:29 am
it's not that great, but it had moments too. the things not from the book were amusing, like the fieldtrip and edward says "you should google it", the cullens cooking for bella and rosalie crushes the salad bowl, and the shotgun scene. definitely the shotgun scene. XD

though kristen could've made bella show more emotions rather than looking constipated while staring at edward. robert pattinson was okay. he kind of acted like his role in "the bad mother's handbook", only much more cuter.
alice was soooo cute, but jasper looked like he was going crazy when he first saw bella.

carlisle was sooo hot when he first appeared. i never thought i'd go crazy over a doctor after grey's anatomy. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:34 pm
Kristen and Rob's acting was utterly atrocious. Rob was apparently cast because he had chemistry with Kristen, but I absolutely did not see it. In New Moon, when he leaves, I will most likely feel none of the emotion that I felt when I read the book. When he's going to say "I don't love you", I am going to believe that he doesn't because he absolutely doesn't love her. That's how poorly they acted their parts.
Otherwise, the rest was pretty bearable. But, considering the fact that they're the main characters, yeah, the movie was pretty bad. I hope that Weitz can do a better job--or at least re-cast Edward. XD  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

~I Love Mr Walrus~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:47 am
Bella didn't have enough emotion through out the movie. She hardly smiled.
They made Edward seem way too grumpy and not very charming at all.
A lot of the transitions were really bad.
But tbh, I loved it.
The acting was shitty, and it was verrrrry cheesey, but it's still Twilight. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:05 pm
I mean i did really suck...and I was so mad I almost wanted my money back.......Even if it sucked.....

Dimlight was better! mrgreen (It's sad when the parody's are better then the actual movie) sweatdrop  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ceebeedubs

Devout Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:39 pm
KCO_rocks

I totally agree! It also annoyed me that when Stephenie (not Stephanie as most Americans seem to think) made an appearance. NO ONE NOTICED. I left the theater seriously depressed. These girls in front of me kept talking about the movie and about how they couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I actually jumped in front of them and blurted out the rest of the Twilight story, all the way through Breaking Dawn. You should've seen their faces. That made my horrible day fantastic.
rofl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:58 pm
the movie was bad...
but i love the books.
hopefully new moon will b better  

Kari502

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items