Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I Kissed a girl (And I liked it)*YURI* [[Lit/Adv::LOOKING]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:32 pm
School can be terrible.

Especially when you don't seem to fit in. My name is Emmy. I go to Mrs. Kimura's school for girls and am in the eleventh grade. The school for boys is across the way from us. You can imagine the rest, I think.

I am not an outcast in the sense that people don't like me, but maybe in the sense that I don't like people. I like to be alone, is that so 'weird?' I used to have boyfriends when I lived with my parents, but it never really turned out well in the end. They always wanted to kiss me and touch me and....I don't know...I just didn't really want to.

Now I am out on my own, essentially, having been sent away to school. It's weird to be without my mom and dad always telling me how to behave, but it feels good too. I can let myself be an outcast now and they don't have to be disappointed.

I am pretty short, as far as girls go. I could wear high heels to look taller, but I really don't care that much. My hair is dark brown and a little curly. I have to wear hairspray to make it look curlier. Mom says I have big doll eyes, but I don't see it. I guess I am just...normal looking. I have a cute figure, I guess. It could be worse, I mean. I think I look a little kidish for my 17 years though. If I could change one thing about myself, I would get rid of the scar on my nose from chickenpox.

It's been about a month now, and I still don't have any friends really.

I am in the poetry club, maybe you should join too.

RULES
1. PM the basic profile (Do i really need to give a skeleton? Haven't you done this before?) No pictures, just description. No bio either. In the beginning, Emmy doesn't know you. Your history and personality should be revealed with time in the RP.

2. PM with title "Girlfriend."
Just kidding, title it "Cherry Chapstick."

3. Literate to advanced level people. Prove to me that you can handle it in your PM. I want this to be a bit of a challenge for me as well. At least two or three paragraphs per post. I know it's a lot, and it will be hard for me too so I can understand if you get writers block. Just try =]

4. Gaia ToS and all that jazz.

5. Highlight between rule two and three.

6. Have fun. please? I love you if you do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:33 pm
*reserved for....something....maybe.*  

Autodidactic

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas