Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Winter Wonder Land Christmas Event
Cafe-spam thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:57 pm
Mulizak
Oakbing
Ronzalpha201
Oakbing
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

Mmmmm......anyone up for Gaia Fricasseed Grunny? blaugh Ears are the best part......HAHAAA!!!

hmm, i prefer the legs. xd

yawnz... the hind legs are good ^-^

bunnies are so cute though. the only way i think i may be able to kill it is by accidently suffocating while hugging it when sleeping...
...which reminds me, i haven't eaten rabbit stew for an extremely long time now...

only ate a bunneh once in my life... i was camping out and there was nothing else to eat besides that bunneh cause i was like lost XD

-_-' ....I always had to start something....

...o'well, time to finish it. scream Com'ere BUGS BUNNY!!!!! mrgreen

Seriously, you we're lost?!? HOW???

nah, i respect bugs....as well as elmer's stupidity.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

True that, don't get me wrong now. 3nodding
Always a fan of Looney Tunes.... xd  

Mulizak

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:03 pm
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

yep
the only version i didn't like was that cartoon/anime (where bugs was replaced by ace) on kids WB. that show was complete whack.
i can't seem to recall the name of that seriers (it appeared on Sat mornings around 11am or so)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:17 pm
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

yep
the only version i didn't like was that cartoon/anime (where bugs was replaced by ace) on kids WB. that show was complete whack.
i can't seem to recall the name of that seriers (it appeared on Sat mornings around 11am or so)

*back from Wiki* I had to look up the name myself.
Loonatics Unleashed....uuugghh, I agree. Just plain BAD!! stressed
They setup the story as if all those characters are descendants of the originals. Worst. Ever. Why WB,.....WHYYYY!!!! crying  

Mulizak

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:34 am
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

yep

They setup the story as if all those characters are descendants of the originals. Worst. Ever. Why WB,.....WHYYYY!!!! crying

right, that was the name. it was utterly horrible and was a complete teen titans mock.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:41 am
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

yep

right, that was the name. it was utterly horrible and was a complete teen titans mock.

I wouldn't put Teen Titans and that show in the same state let alone the same room. Teen Titans was superior to that show in every possible way. Only thing it had going for it. Was that nostalgia value that some of the characters were looney toons. This didn't stop the show from getting beat to a pulp by the people replacing its time slot. As long as we are talking about horrible cartoon shows comparing them to great ones. Currently the worst cartoon I ever saw in my life was call The Brothers Grunt. Some might have never seen this one. And for those that have. You are probably sitting there thinking. What...oh s**t I'd completely forgotten about that show!! exclaim  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:07 pm
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

yep

I wouldn't put Teen Titans and that show in the same state let alone the same room. Teen Titans was superior to that show in every possible way. Only thing it had going for it. Was that nostalgia value that some of the characters were looney toons. This didn't stop the show from getting beat to a pulp by the people replacing its time slot. As long as we are talking about horrible cartoon shows comparing them to great ones. Currently the worst cartoon I ever saw in my life was call The Brothers Grunt. Some might have never seen this one. And for those that have. You are probably sitting there thinking. What...oh s**t I'd completely forgotten about that show!! exclaim

i'm not saying teen titans was bad. i just said that loonatics was a horrible show that was 90% based off of teen titans. and had a bad plot too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:40 pm
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

yep

i'm not saying teen titans was bad. i just said that loonatics was a horrible show that was 90% based off of teen titans. and had a bad plot too.

Ahh man I miss teen titans. I always like the geeky kid who used that pack on his back but was never really any good. He was a favorite *day dreams of killing people with his backpack*
Hey what?! Can't a guy dream!

*smiles*  

Dameon the -V-

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:58 pm
Dameon the -V-
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

Ahh man I miss teen titans. I always like the geeky kid who used that pack on his back but was never really any good. He was a favorite *day dreams of killing people with his backpack*
Hey what?! Can't a guy dream!

*smiles*

Hay, I once had a dream. That I was flying with Star Fire. The thing about that is. In my dreams I'm very bad at flying. Basically, I don't really have much speed. And I can't really fly very high. It's faster just to run up a wall than to try to fly to the top of a building. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 am
Ahh the good old days.  

Dameon the -V-

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:38 am
When we were younger xD.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:29 pm
*sighs* yea...when we didn't have to worry...*sighs again*

Man, I'm so bored right now...  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 pm
Dameon the -V-
*sighs* yea...when we didn't have to worry...*sighs again*

Man, I'm so bored right now...

wow, i'm diect opposite...i'm busy like hell this weekend...  
Winter Wonder Land Christmas Event

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff