Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
How were you introduced to it (READ FIRST POST!)? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who introduced you to tsubasa?
  ..i cant remember.
  family/friend(s)
  the internet.
  other.
View Results

xoxsamxox282

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 am
My sister owned the first two volumes, and when I saw the cover I said, "Sakura? Syaoran? Whaaat?" (Since I had been a Cardcaptor Sakura fan.) And I grabbed them and began reading. I'm up to volume 9. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:24 pm
I actually saw an itty bitty clip about it in one of those Otaku magazines. It just mentioned that CLAMP took the characters Syaoran and Sakura and placed them in a whole new story, and will be available in a few months. As soon as I saw the manga in Borders I bought it and was hooked.  

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

FishandChips425

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm
i found out about only about a year ago. i watched i think the last episode of cardcaptor sakura on the internet when i saw an ad on the side of page for one of the tsubasa manga, i think it was for volume 4 or something like that (mayb it was 16 hard 2 remember). well it seemed interesting so i read the first manga and completly fell in love with it. well thats how it all started without getting off topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 am
i was looking up some cardcaptor sakura amvs on youtube and i saw one with sakura looking older than ccs. i read the description and it said it was from trc, which i had to look up. now the manga's one of my favorites  

Xx_Wingless_Angel

forneverworld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:17 am
Beatbuyredd, who's my bff had the first like 20 and i was like ??? so she told me i should read them, and yea....now my sis and bro are reading them too... razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:43 am
I was watching the subbed CCS online because I just had that much free time and saw people saying, "THIS IS STEALING OFF OF TSUBASA!" And I'm all like, "WTF is Tsubasa?" Eventually, I found this show thingy rating anime and I saw a familiar name: Tsubasa. I clicked, found out it was by CLAMP. Pretty cool. Some months later, I went to a bookstore because I had a gift card for it and I saw Tsubasa. I saw Syaoran and Sakura. I read the back. I bought the book. I read it. And I took off.

I also started reading xxxHOLiC through Tsubasa. I got curious enough and I got another gift card from the librarians for my birthday.  

Count Chocolat

DarkSideDragon06

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:35 pm
How did I find out about this manga......

Well they had it at the library, so I put it on hold cause it hadn't come out with it just yet. That was back in '04. At the same time I was reading other manga and majority was by CLAMP because I had just discovered them and they had all the manga by them. Of course when I got the manga from the library, my sister had just bought the manga cause my mom let her get it and it was for me. YAY!!!

Then I started to put the other volumes on hold as they came out because the library cares them. Now I just buy them as they come out.

Kinda boring but there it is. My CLAMP obseesiong didn't begin till January 2008, that was when I found out more about them and the manga and of course KuroFay and SyaoSaku. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:01 am
I found out about it years go from my older brother, he is the one who finds all the animes i watch. Ever since first watching tsubasa it has been my fave anime! i have all the seasons on dvd box sets, and of course a figure of sakura and mokona and plushies! >.<

qtest_lil_angel

Crew

Mythical Seeker

MissRose24

Shy Girl

33,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:23 pm
I found out about it when I was shopping and saw the first volume. I saw the cover and thought they looked sort of like Sakura and Syaoran from Cradcaptor Sakura since I had just watching it on dvd. Then I read the back of the book and it said it was them. It made me so happy to be able to read another manga with both of them it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:59 pm
I saw a pic of Syaoran and Sakura online and thought "wow that's not very good Card Captor Sakura fanart". xd After that I nosed around the internet and found out it was actually Tsubasa Resevoir artwork. I bought the manga to see what this "Tsubasa" was all about and I never looked back. heart  

MidoriNoYume

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Earth Princess Kyoko

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:54 am
I googled Clamp and then I found Tsubasa on the wiki page.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 pm
I was at anime club one day, in October two years ago at the library and my friend Emily grabbed the Tsubasa ANIME not the manga and told me to watch it, shortly thereafter making me extremely obsessed with Fai. Extremely. (This is why I hate when people rip on the anime because without it I never would've liked Tsubasa). So, this led me to read the manga and then draw lots of fanart which I look back on and laugh at because it's just that horrible. I still am insanely obsessed with it to this day and I believe I might be a parallel version of a female Fai.  

Asuka-nya

XDShizukaSakuraXD

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm
My friend had the first volume and I thought it was continuing CCs but I found out later one. I found it interesting and started to buy them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:10 pm
I was a big Cardcaptor Sakura fan for a while when one day, while looking through some Sakura and Syaoran pictures, I kept finding pictures of Sakura and Syaoran looking older and different. Thinking this was really good fanart, I checked it out and traced a picture back to the official Tsubasa and xxxHolic fansite.
I checked out the anime first and hadn't a clue what was going on and didn't know where to find the videos of the episodes, so I kinda watched the first episode, then the fourth, then the twenty second or something. I didn't even care at that time. Then when I got around to watching the whole thing in order, I wa obsessed.
Eventually learning about manga from a forum, read it on OneManga and became really depressed for quite a while because the latest chapter at that time was when they were trying to escape Celes, so in one night I had learnt about the tradgedies of Tokyo, Infinity and Celes.

Sorry, I go on a bit, don't I?  

FaithFly

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas