Reply Chatterbox/Humor
GTA IV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:25 pm
During one of the cinematics before you're shown where you can buy guns, Niko Bellic makes a very sharp, but ******** obvious, to us, conclusion.

This guy, I can't remember which one I think it's the Jamaican, talks to Niko about getting guns and the guy made some point about how the mayor has strict gun control or a hard on for it.
And Niko replied to that with, "Orly? 'cause I've seen a lot of guns since I've been here."

That's the main point. I know that you know who had the guns then, I don't have to explain it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:13 pm
Explains why nobody ever carries in Liberty City. That was one of the things that got me about Postal. Every so often you'd find some random pedestrian to kill, and they'd ******** cap you.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:28 pm
Fresnel
Explains why nobody ever carries in Liberty City. That was one of the things that got me about Postal. Every so often you'd find some random pedestrian to kill, and they'd ******** cap you.

Beware the Reverends. They all carry Desert Eagles.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:31 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Daaaamn. Never met one of them. Every so often I'd run across a cop. If I couldn't get them in a shootout with another NPC, I'd just shotgun them from point-blank so I didn't have to screw with them shooting back.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:41 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Daaaamn. Never met one of them. Every so often I'd run across a cop. If I couldn't get them in a shootout with another NPC, I'd just shotgun them from point-blank so I didn't have to screw with them shooting back.

The Reverends in Postal II.

I'm not sure if there are Revs in GTA IV. I know there are crazies talkin about the end of the world.
I usually run them over and go, "Lol, the world just ended... for you!"

The physics and how the cars handle is pissing me off.
Honestly, how can a sportscar hit a light post and helicopter spin through the air, then continue to helicopter spin on the ground?

I hate racing missions because something always happens to me. A ******** retard pulls out hit, spin out, flip over.
Then I power slid with too much forward momentum, hit the guard rail with the side of the car and by a complete ******** You to physics, the car flipped around it and landed on the roof. Ending the mission. It's a very low to the ground car, I can't see how it could do ******** I had to play that damn mission 6 times before I beat the damn thing.
Now I busted my keyboard and sometimes the keys don't work so I have to hit it extra hard.

Looking at how the game is now, and how it was before, GTA III. GTA III seems... ******** linear.
It also makes me think about Driver. Good god, that game was horrible.
Couldn't kill anyone, couldn't leave the car.
Here's the game; drive here, drive there, smash the windows of that place with your car, oh here's a new car! Oh ******** there's the police! Drive faster! Oh I almost forgot, watch out for the ******** god trolley of death, it has Strength 10 and Life 10, rest are 9s, I honestly have no ******** idea why it's still here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:24 pm
well while i was playing gta4 i decided to kill some random folks... I graised a guy, turns out he was a pimp so he pulled out his uzi...  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:54 pm
This is why I love cheats.

And yes, I am always that one a*****e with the bazooka / rpg  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items