Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:54 pm
User Image

Hi all~

So, after MUCH encouragement from a friend, I finally put a quest thread together. xD Here, I'm gonna put all my quests, which, at the moment, HOMAHGAWD, it's up to six! o3o;; There'll be more later on, I just like to focus on a few at a time, get to know them better. x3

° Messiah
° Azizi
° Njozi
° Sesere
° Maridadi
° Fira'chujua
° Tufani
° Ausus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:11 pm
*Messiah*

Name: Messiah
Meaning Behind: Messiah is based largely around the Messiah complex, or self-concept; those with a messiah complex tend to see themselves as a savior, or one who is destined to save the world.
Species: Lion
Personality: While his name may have religious pretext to it, Messiah is not one to believe in anything other than himself; he truly believs he rules the world, and isn't afraid to rub anyone (and everyone) the wrong way if it gets him to his goals. He is also extremely bipolar, and has Intermittent Explosive Disorder.
Markings: The whole of his body is very dark brown; his eyes are a lilac purple, and he has lines coming down from them, ending with a small dot or tear like shape. His ears have three cyan colored bands on them; two larger ones on the outside, one smaller one in the middle. He has a cyan crescent on his forehead, and lilac and cyan streaks run through his mane and tail. His front right leg has triblal like markings on in; one lighting bolt shape with a dot on either side, and one hook shape with a dot in the center. Their colors consist of both cyan and lilac running next to each other. On his front left leg, he has an arrow shaped marking of dots that point down and inward; the top side is lilac, the bottom cyan. His back legs have alternating lilac and cyan swirls, going up about halfway up his back legs.

Reference: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/Messiahlion.png

Song: Ashes by Five Finger Death Punch

0K/350K

Months to Low Luck: August Customs: 6th month trying

[b]Name:[/b] Messiah
[b]Owner:[/b] Polette
[b]Species:[/b] Lion
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] Rogue (old lines)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] Adult
[b]Parents:[/b] --
[b]Offspring:[/b] --
[b]Description:[/b] There are only two things I'd like to make note of:

o The 'tribal' designs on his front legs shouldn't look like they do in the ref. o[color=violet]///[/color]o All I ask for are tribal designs on the front legs. Same goes for the back legs; I'm giving you artistic freedom with this. Just use the colors. Make him look sexeh. ;D
o There is a crescent in the middle of his forehead in the blue color. It's difficult to see on the main ref., so I thought I'd mention it.

[b]Reference Images:[/b] [url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/messiahconcept.png]x[/url] [url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/MassiahChibi-1.png]x[/url] [url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/LoveMe.png]x[/url]

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:26 pm
*Azizi*

Name: Azizi
Meaning Behind: Azizi means lover, which accents his personality.
Species: Cheetah
Personality: Azizi, while being a very flirtatious male cheetah, can be very demonic in his ways; he won't shy away from insulting you in the worst ways, no matter how awkward the situation may be. *cough* Think Pepe Le Peu, only very dominant and controlling. Azizi will play with your mind until you're in an almost psychotic state, then put you down and make you feel low and worthless.
Markings: Azizi is all black; he has one hot pink eye, and one lime green eye. His face has decorative markings (see ref.) and he has two colored lines on each leg; two lime green on his front right leg, two hot pink on his left; switched on the back. He also has two lines coming down from his lower lip to his chin. The markings on his face are all colored with green lines that turn to pink, etc. (see ref.)

Reference: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/PeeChee.png

Song: Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin

350K/350K

Months to Low Luck: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:29 pm
█Njozi█

Name: Njozi
Meaning Behind: Dream
Species: Cheetah
Personality: Njozi is really light headed and pretty spacey; he doesn't focus on much, and is hard to pin down for a decent conversation. He's gentle, and kind to -most-. He tends to see people's kinder side as a false front, so it takes a little talking to for him to REALLY believe that you're true (BUT he will also put up a false front of being nice until he comes to a decision about you).

So he's more complex than he seems?

Markings: His main body color is a darker sky blue; his mane and tail are lighter blues. Along his back and the back of his neck is dark blue, like the night sky, and there are small stars sparatically in the dark blue; it is like this around his muzzle, the tips of his ears, and his feet.

Njozi has swirl markings midway up his legs, and they fade into the darker blue below it. He also has a large swirl marking around the base of his tail. Also, there are two small swirls that hang off the edge of his eyes.
(the refs will tell you A LOT)

Reference:

This is what he's based off of
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc202/Aki_Sea/SoA/NjoziMaybe.png

Song:
Dream Weaver by Gary Wright

322k/350k

Months to Low Luck: 3

[b]Name:[/b] Njozi
[b]Species:[/b] Cheetah
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] Rogue
[b]Description:[/b] The refs are a lot easier to follow. xD Just know that he's based off the horse. >w< Also, the second image is just what my friend thought he might look like, so you really have to follow that.
[b]Reference Images:[/b]

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/Colored stuffz/Entries/unicobluecopy-1.png]x[/url] [url=http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc202/Aki_Sea/SoA/NjoziMaybe.png]x[/url]

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 pm
█Sesere█

Name: Sesere
Meaning Behind: Toy
Species: Wild Dog
Personality: Sere is totally addicted to the being that is Mauja. Granted, this isn't what you'd call love. He's like chocolate to her, and she can't get enough of him. While she knows they can never technically be together, she does know about his love for experimentation, and how he strays away from his 'mate' from time to time.

She's caring, and takes a lot of abuse because she knows that it's a form of affection. She can be overly sarcastic and apathetic, and she tends to stay with her group of friends.

Markings: Her base color coat is a lilac color, and she has light brown markings that encircle her ankles, neck, and run from her head down her spine, with a brown tail.

Reference:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/wdfemmaujaconcept.png

Song: Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns

0k/350k

Months to Low Luck: 5

[b]Name:[/b] Sesere
[b]Species:[/b] Wild Dog
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Description:[/b] I would really adore you if you could get the brown markings as close to the ref as possible. >w<
[b]Reference Images: (if applicable)[/b]

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/sesererefsheet.png]x[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:40 pm
█Maridadi█

Name: Maridadi
Meaning Behind: Elegant
Species: Lioness
Personality: Calm and sweet, Mari is a free spirit. She likes the philosophy of 'jumping in' to any and every situation with a positive attitude. She doesn't let anything get her down, but finds that she is attracted to depressed lions.

Markings: Her base coat is a dark blue/purple; she has intricate white 'glowy' designs around her neck, ankles, on her ear, nose, and tail. She sports wing markings as well.

Reference:

Song: Let Go by Frou Frou

[b]Name:[/b] Maridadi
[b]Gender:[/b] Female (Old lines, please~ <3)
[b]Description:[/b]

o The markings don't have to be exact, but I'd like for them to be similar. I only require the nose marking, tail marking, ear marking, and wings to be like they are, though you can adjust them slightly.
o The other markings need to be in the same area, but the design of them is up to you, but I like the 'idea' of what I did. >wo I got lazy with the ref and only did the ankle marking around one ankle, but I'd like it to be around all four. ^^;
o I would [i]like[/i] for the eye color to fade from white to the other color, but it's not a must. xD

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/femaleblueref.png]x[/url] [url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/maridadicolors.png]x[/url]

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:41 pm
█Fira'chujua█

Name: Fira'chujua
Meaning Behind: Faded Snake
Personality: Fira is a cunning thing; he likes to do everything he can to mislead others and give false ideas. He doesn't like to talk about himself at all, which is the cause for this trickery.

Once someone gets to know him, he becomes rather normal. Fun to be around and personal, he never forgets people.

Markings: Base coat of blueish gray; white fading up his limbs. Snake 'tongue' mark on his chin. Three X's on his ears, and wing marking, all in white 'glowy.' << I may just let the colorist listen to the song and make a 'glowy' male. Yeah, that sounds good. xD

References:

Song: False Pretense by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:53 pm
█Tufani█

Name: Tufani
Meaning Behind: Storm
Personality: Tufani is calm and collected. He likes to think about things more, and enjoys mocking 'stupid people.' You'll often find him smirking about something, without saying anything at all.

He finds annoying/overly energetic/relentless people the ones he's closest to, because they don't give up in trying to win over his friendship.

Markings: Dark gray/black bast, with white 'tattoos' all over. White mane and tail, golden/light yellow eyes. Light gray nose and inside ear.

References:

Song:

[b]Name:[/b] Tufani
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] Rogue (New Lines)
[b]Age:[/b] Adol.
[b]Description:[/b]

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:57 pm
*Ausus (& Salus)*

My first Goddess quest; me and Seaki are questing for twins, the Goddess of Hazards, Ausus, and the God of Safety, Salus. I will be filling this in with info on both.

Name: Ausus
Meaning Behind: Hazard
Species: Goddess
Personality: Reckless and brash, Ausus is everything her domain is. She doesn't care about consequences of any of her actions, and loves doing dangerous stunts with mortals; while she can't get hurt from them, the mortals often do.

She tries to show compassion to others, but it usually comes out the wrong way. The only one who really understands this and can comfort her is her brother, Salus.

Markings: To come once we do up some. xDD

References:

Song:

640k/800k

Months to Low Luck: 2

[b]Name:[/b] Ausus
[b]Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Species:[/b] Lion ( either pose is fine. O: )
[b]Domain:[/b] Hazards
[b]Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who?[/b] I've checked over the list three times, and I didn't see any conflicts. *may check over once more* >w<
[b]Description:[/b] Basically, I'm looking for a seductive looking female, but with lots of dangerous things. xD i.e. spiked collar, etc. But here's a list for spefs! 8D

[u]Eyes:[/u] Color ref! 8D
[u]Body:[/u] Color ref! 8D
[u]Markings:[/u] I want elegance, and lots of markings. xD Not full-body, but around her ankles, neck, tail, spine, ears, and some small facial stuff. Swirls, etc., just nothing jaggedy.
[u]Mane/Tail:[/u] Curly, wavy, and long. It should go past her elbows. x] I want a big lock of curls covering her other eye, hanging down past her chin. O:
[u]Items:[/u] I was thinking hazardous stuff. xDD Maybe thorns, spikes, etc. 83 She can even bleed a little if she has thorns? O: Some guages in the ears would be cool. too. x]
[u]Wings:[/u] I have a ref for this. O: But an explanation of ref:
[list]
[*]The little cutesy wing would go on top. << I want white, if it looks good. x3

[*]Spikes would come out from underneath that fluffy wing. Dark spikes.

[*]The random scribbles in between those spikes are my ref for broken glass. 8D So there should be lots of little shards of broken glass in between those spikes. 8]

Just think 'Masochistical Sexy Goddess?' O:

[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b] [url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Polette/SoA/goddessrefcopy.png]Wing[/url] [url=http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad229/Polette_SoA/Custom Refs/aususpalette.png]Colors[/url]
[b]Are you an SoA god newbie?[/b] Yes. 83

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm
*Azali*

* Azali's concept was thought of during Mila's Tianxia custom concept thing. >w< So I still want for Azali to be a member of the Tianxia, with the same rank that Saffy approved. x3

Name: Azali - Heng Xue
Meaning Behind: Everlasting (Snow)
Species: Lioness
Personality: A generally quiet and humble lioness, Azali has a snarl to her; she rarely tolerates others being rude or dishonorable. Usually though, she is kind, yet solomn in appearance.

Markings: All white base, with black 'fading' into the white from her muzzle, paws, tail, ears, and eyes. Light purple eyes.

References:

Song:

[b]Name:[/b] Azali
[b]Pride/Pack:[/b] Rogue (New Lines)
[b]Description:[/b] All white base, with black 'fading' into the white from her muzzle, paws, tail, ears, and eyes. Light purple eyes.

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:52 pm
*The Colony*

Um. All the members of Azizi's family. 8D I might keep some, might not. xD

x

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff