Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Taylor replaced. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:26 pm
Taylor is the perfect young Jacob. He's a smiley, young kid that can completely pull off Jacob's little boy personality.

But remember the extreme personality change that happens. He goes from being a completely optimistic child, to almost an angry, rude adult. He's not the same after that one movie with Mike. He changes over night into almost the extreme opposite, personality wise.
And I don't know if Taylor can do that.

Taylor is a really happy little fellow, he's one of those people who is always smiling, he doesn't even need to be smiling to look happy, who always looks like he's having a great time just living. And in the second half of New Moon, Jacob isn't like that.

Plus he's supposed to look like he's 25. Taylor most defiantly does not look like he's 25. He's 16 and he look younger than that. He still has a child's face, and yeah maybe if he bulked up a little bit, then it might work, but I don't know if he can handle that role . . .

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see him replaced, it's kind of annoying when they do that (And to whoever mentioned the Katie/Maggie switch in Dark Knight, it's because Katie declined the role, the weren't planning on replacing her). But it might work better for the movie as a whole if Jacob looks old and big and is played by someone who can pull off that kind of role. If Taylor can do it, great I'd love to see him in New Moon, but if he just doesn't look or feel like Jacob, then maybe it would be better if someone else did it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 pm
Tear the nails from your fingertips,

I am going to be so upset if he doesn't get the role. The other guy does not look like Jacob should. There is going to be a lot of people who won't see the movie if he gets replaced, not to mention a lot of angry fans. I'm going to feel really bad for him if he gets replaced. He deserves the role, he's trying so hard to gain weight for the movie.

Taylor Lautner is desperately trying to gain weight to convince Twilight producers he should return in the sequel, New Moon, as Jacob Black. He revealed to MTV, 'I have been working out. I've been working out since the day we finished filming Twilight. I just weighed myself today; I've put on 19 lbs.'

Taylor revealed that he's meeting this week with director Chris Weitz to make his case. 'I'm guaranteeing Weitz 10 more [pounds] by filming.' Costar Ashley Green added:

'We all love Taylor. He's such a sweet guy, so sweet and I think that he gets the part. And the thing is that the girls just love him. He is the teen heartthrob. I'm hoping that they don't replace him because we love him.'

And smear the blood across your lips.

mrstodayy

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:51 pm
La Beaute
I agree; he seems too young to look much older.

That and the wig bothers me mad

PrinzcessNiketa
Of course, just when I was getting excited to see Taylor with his hair cut in New Moon...

I heard that the guy who plays the fire guy in the movie "Sky High" is going to play the older Jake. Is that a rumor or what?

I think he would be good for the part.

But still, I love Taylor. crying

I've been wanting that since Twilight was being made!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 pm
YES!!!!! TAYLOR IS STAYING!!!!!  

x~ Reyna ~x

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm
It not make sense at all stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 am
Taylor is staying back in New Moon!
CONFIRMED!

` Unless there'll be last minute changes.  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:07 am
yea he is staying. good god! have you seen the muscles on that boy?!
and those abs are to die for. 3nodding

he'll probably be doing fine in new moon, physically.
i just hope he doesn't look too baby-faced.
girls all over the world will drool over him. and that is a fact.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff