Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Have you ever dedicated a song to your self?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You?
  yes
  no
View Results

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:58 pm
Well I'm asking this cause recently I heard the new album of Nickelback "Dark Horse" and there is a song there that I would say is me all the way. I have dedicated many songs to my self but that song is just me sweatdrop the song is call Gotta be Somebody I just love it and the whole album too is way better than the one before this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 am
Can't say I've ever dedicated to myself.....but I have changed my "theme song" once in a while.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 am
Nope.

I had to choose a theme song for myself for an assignment in the 8th grade, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:50 pm
Dornkus
Nope.

I had to choose a theme song for myself for an assignment in the 8th grade, though.

I had to choose in theme song for a writing class at the beginning of this past semester. I believe I chose "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:53 pm
I've said that songs have really fit me or as Moon said kind of declared a song my theme song but I've never dedicated a song to myself.

From the title I thought you meant writing a song and dedicating it to yourself.

And the new Nickelback album is pretty good from what I've heard from it. I like 'If Today Was Your Last Day'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:02 am
yes, often.

mostly MCR's "I'm not okay (I promise)" it sums me up so well smile  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:06 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Dornkus
Nope.

I had to choose in theme song for a writing class at the beginning of this past semester. I believe I chose "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel.

Mine was "Spy" by Tait. I'm not sure what I'd choose now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:22 pm
Well I guess if I had to choose a dedication song for me it probably be "My World" by SR-71, "Bumble Bee" by Bambee, Tsmobi by Maria, and Umberlla by Rihanna.  

sailercat

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff