Submit

Was it?
  Good
  Bad
  In the middle
View Results

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:01 pm
i loved the whole motif of fred and george's joke shop--that really brought things together. i also liked seeing the young marauders--it was realy interesting seeing them all in their personalities and then all grown up. everything about the D.A. was great--it really began harry's role of leadership because he's definitely gonna need it in the next books. i must say it was my favorite.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:00 pm
It was definately the WORST Harry Potter book I've ever read. It's a good thing the 6th book totally made up for it xD.

But seriously, the 5th book was like a badly written fanfiction from a 10 year old girl.

Or maybe I just don't like getting angry when I read O_0...

kyomuffins

kirpet hearts ewe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:45 pm
Worst part: when Sirus disappeared, d-i-s-a-p-p-e-a-r-e-d, not died, disappeared.

Fav: Snapes worst memories was good, but I really liked it when Fred and George left and told Peeves to give Umbridge hell and just how it went berserk after that. xd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:29 pm
I'm at that part too! I love it when the teachers start saying that they couldn't get rid of the fireworks cuz they didn't know if they had the authority  

ofbittersweetmemories

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:54 am
I loved the 5th book! I never though I'd hate a character more than I hate Voldemort, but low and behold the toad Dolores Umbridge came along!!! I have never wished for a character death so badly!!

I love Tonks smile She's an awesome character.

To quote Luna "Watch out for nargles." She's another great character.

I'm so proud of Neville in this book. He had so much character development, and I cried at the scene hospital, especially when he pocked that gum wrapper. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:23 am
It's been a while since I read it, but I still remember quite a bit. My favorite part was definately when Fred and George left and all the trouble they caused for Umbridge. Least favorite was, of course, Sirius falling behind the veil.  

kitsunemajin90

dancr321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:01 pm
hes very angry...but i loved it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:00 pm
I loved it. I cried at the part in St. Mungos. No other book has ever made me cry, so it's my favorite.  

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:48 pm
i think that it was the most adrenaline packed book out of all of them, i mean, the others are more mysterious, like your waiting to see what will happen, but that one was like, something was happening all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:27 am
My favorite part is when Dumbledore totally schools Voldemort, and he is forced to use Harry as a human shield. The worst is when Sirius died. Gosh darn it, I actually liked him as a character  

Harlequin-Avarice

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:31 pm
Favorite part: Twin escape scene! I love the twins! Plus every other scene with the twins...they were so awesome in book 5.

Least Favorite: Sirius dying.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:54 am
Fave is when Fred and George set off mayhem under Umbridge's nose... rofl
Least fave is when poor Sirius dies...and the stupid Chang kissing Harry. xp

Xenia Sol

Greedy Shopper

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heaven Edge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:32 pm
I love that book, it's so cool,... the only problem is Harrys attitude  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:03 am
you JUST finished it in October?!?! It came out like a year before!!!!! Anyway, I loved it. I like the parts at Grimmauld Place, but it frustrated me that, when Harry wanted to talk to Sirius, he didnt just pick up the mirror.  

im2cool4skool

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces