50>=5 year winter storm
Valley of the Sun, AZ:

>120 = ******** hot
110-120 = hot
100-110 = uncomfortably warm
90-100 = Nice and warm
80-90 = a bit chilly
70-80 = kinda cold
60-70 = Jesus s**t, time for a second jacket.
<60 = WHERE'S MAH THERMAL UNDIES!?
<32 = Obama becomes the best president ever, for hell has officially frozen over.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:58 am
Fresnel
SBBuckner
Freak_090
+80 = hot
56-75 = ok
45-55 = amazing
38-45 = freezing
20-37 = great
below 20 = IDK

Southern Commiefornia (not desert, not mountains-elevation=+/-120):
97+=hot
85-96=warmer
76-84=warm
62-75=cool
51-61=cold
50>=5 year winter storm
Valley of the Sun, AZ:

>120 = ******** hot
110-120 = hot
100-110 = uncomfortably warm
90-100 = Nice and warm
80-90 = a bit chilly
70-80 = kinda cold
60-70 = Jesus s**t, time for a second jacket.
<60 = WHERE'S MAH THERMAL UNDIES!?
<32 = Obama becomes the best president ever, for hell has officially frozen over.

User Image  

OberFeldwebel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:59 am
Freak_090
Ober, I think you have Minnesota and Siberia confused.

I don't think so.

Siberia is like... where we go to feel like home when we're in Europe.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:51 pm
Freak_090

No, he's not...

Ober... where you from? I spent some time in Chaska/Shakopee. I worked out at Stillwater Correctional Facility.  

Crash Maniac

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:20 pm
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

No, he's not...

Ober... where you from? I spent some time in Chaska/Shakopee. I worked out at Stillwater Correctional Facility.

Well, near Forest Lake.
My father worked at the Lino Lakes Correctional Facility.
Or is Linolakes?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:42 pm
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

No, he's not...

Well, near Forest Lake.
Or is Linolakes?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Must... resist...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:44 pm
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:14 am
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

No, he's not...

Well, near Forest Lake.
Or is Linolakes?

Lino Lakes. Nice little 1000 some odd population Prison. I was at Stillwater, largest level 4 correctional facility in MN. Also has the largest inmate staffed industrial facility. makes tons of s**t that get shipped out to god know where.

yeah, you live like an hour and some change from where i was. I hate driving thru the cities.. but i didnt have to do it that often. biggrin  

Crash Maniac

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:27 am
120 = Anything above this, or this general area... is ******** HOT.
110-120 = Read above
100-110 = Still hot, but manageable
90-100 = Inside, beer and AC.
80-90 = Normal "Warm" day in the Inland Empire.
70-80 = A decent "california breeze"
60-70 = November. And people pull out the parka's like its a Yukon adventure.
40-50 = Either December, or Big Bear in January.
20-30 = I would LOVE weather like this... but it NEVER happens in my area. And it takes too long to drive to where it does. On top of that, its a "resort" town.. so expect to pay Four times for everything you buy.

Anything Minus 0 degrees = Windows open, a fan blowing.. and me on the couch watching re-runs of Cops in a tee shirt and shorts.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 am
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

No, he's not...

Well, near Forest Lake.
Or is Linolakes?

Lino Lakes. Nice little 1000 some odd population Prison. I was at Stillwater, largest level 4 correctional facility in MN. Also has the largest inmate staffed industrial facility. makes tons of s**t that get shipped out to god know where.

yeah, you live like an hour and some change from where i was. I hate driving thru the cities.. but i didnt have to do it that often. biggrin

Before my dad retired they were expanding the prison. Not sure of the population now, or if it was even for more cells. Hell it could have been a new rec center for the ******** inmates. stare
Anyway, he had to patrol that area, he also had to search vehicles going in and out, that's partly why his knees have no cartilage left.
eek
He got a plaque from the mayor or someone for 29 years of service.
At least I think it was 29 years.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 am
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

No, he's not...

Well, near Forest Lake.
Or is Linolakes?

Before my dad retired they were expanding the prison. Not sure of the population now, or if it was even for more cells. Hell it could have been a new rec center for the ******** inmates. stare
Anyway, he had to patrol that area, he also had to search vehicles going in and out, that's partly why his knees have no cartilage left.
eek

Yeah, Lino used to be a Juvenile Facility... it got remodeled into a level 3 medium and level 1 minimum security facility for men.

29 years of vehicle searches... i'd be tired too. I hate sally port duty. Give me Tower, or SEG unit. Tower is a relaxing kick back spot. And SEG is nothing but a wild ride.

If you rage over inmate rec-centers.... Stillwater's minimum security "house" (cause thats all it was...) had more gaming systems than Gamestop.... that and they had a full weight area.

your tax dollars at work. Did you know that it's "unconstitutional" to deprive inmates of TV, Radio, reading material, or outside source of entertainment.

Yeah.... Cup O rage.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:42 am
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Freak_090

No, he's not...

Well, near Forest Lake.
Or is Linolakes?

eek

Yeah, Lino used to be a Juvenile Facility... it got remodeled into a level 3 medium and level 1 minimum security facility for men.

29 years of vehicle searches... i'd be tired too. I hate sally port duty. Give me Tower, or SEG unit. Tower is a relaxing kick back spot. And SEG is nothing but a wild ride.

If you rage over inmate rec-centers.... Stillwater's minimum security "house" (cause thats all it was...) had more gaming systems than Gamestop.... that and they had a full weight area.

your tax dollars at work. Did you know that it's "unconstitutional" to deprive inmates of TV, Radio, reading material, or outside source of entertainment.

Yeah.... Cup O rage.

A double shot of Cup O Rage.

Now, I can see deprivation for PoWs as a bad thing. But a** blasting criminals?

In the cafeteria in Lino, they put in huge double doors, my dad said that an inmate could ram those doors open onto a guard.

Since he retired and when he boozes up a bit he talks about it.
Especially when he has his friend over who's a former co worker.

Inmates would cough in his face a lot and that's kind of the reason why he was sick all the time.
Some other stuff.
I'm not sure if this was at Lino or somewhere else, but this one inmate who killed some young girl was going around bragging to the inmates about it, some guards heard about it too. One of the guards got pissed off and strangled the guy, or crushed his windpipe, anyway the b*****d's dead.
Not sure what happened to the guard, he's probably in prison though.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:53 pm
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

Well, near Forest Lake.
Or is Linolakes?

eek

Yeah.... Cup O rage.

In the cafeteria in Lino, they put in huge double doors, my dad said that an inmate could ram those doors open onto a guard.

Inmates would cough in his face a lot and that's kind of the reason why he was sick all the time.
Some other stuff.
I'm not sure if this was at Lino or somewhere else, but this one inmate who killed some young girl was going around bragging to the inmates about it, some guards heard about it too. One of the guards got pissed off and strangled the guy, or crushed his windpipe, anyway the b*****d's dead.

depends entirely on how he articulated his report... cause honestly... you can get away with alot if you know how to word it.

Yeah, my dad's the same way about talking about his deployments in the army. He was a ranger, and in god forsaken parts of the world. I was drinking with him one night and he started talking about this one time in Libia.... I never knew he was in Libia... He'll start talking about stuff like that and realize... s**t..

Oh well its interesting to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:10 am
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

Well, near Forest Lake.
Or is Linolakes?

eek

Yeah.... Cup O rage.

Some other stuff.

depends entirely on how he articulated his report... cause honestly... you can get away with alot if you know how to word it.

Yeah, my dad's the same way about talking about his deployments in the army. He was a ranger, and in god forsaken parts of the world. I was drinking with him one night and he started talking about this one time in Libia.... I never knew he was in Libia... He'll start talking about stuff like that and realize... s**t..

Oh well its interesting to watch.

My uncle was in Vietnam. He drinks a bit as well but he still doesn't talk about it.  

OberFeldwebel

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:58 pm
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff