Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Does Anybody Know A Good Music Production Program?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know One?
  Perhaps =O
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:13 pm
I'm looking for some good software for creating music, and I was wondering if anybody here knew one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:22 pm
The only I know is Finale Notepad but I get the feeling that's not what you're looking for.

It's not really for creating music but for composing. It's more for just putting down the notes than creating a song on the computer. You could create a song on it but it doesn't really sound right since all the sounds are computerized. Well the violins do atleast. I was looking at the program again and the piano and cello sounds pretty good.

I honestly don't know the link to it either. A friend sent it to me a while ago to listen to something he made and I lost the link after that.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:01 am
I hard of 2 one if call gold wave but that I think is mostly for editing and stu like the the other one i dont remember the name that well if I come across it later I'll post it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:15 am
Zizzykitty
The only I know is Finale Notepad but I get the feeling that's not what you're looking for.

It's not really for creating music but for composing. It's more for just putting down the notes than creating a song on the computer. You could create a song on it but it doesn't really sound right since all the sounds are computerized. Well the violins do atleast. I was looking at the program again and the piano and cello sounds pretty good.

I honestly don't know the link to it either. A friend sent it to me a while ago to listen to something he made and I lost the link after that.

that sounds cool biggrin
I dont suppose you can get it for free?  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:13 am
I might know something good but not too sure. You should maybe check this out. ^_^

Long before I was checking out videogame instrumentals and came across this website where fans remix songs. They sound really really pro/good too! On the site I think they also had recommendations on music products you can buy (softwares).

This is the site: Over Clocked Remix

Hope that helps!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:26 pm
dragontamer363
Zizzykitty

that sounds cool biggrin
I dont suppose you can get it for free?

Yeah, you can get it for free but again, I don't know where to download it. sweatdrop

If my friend weren't grounded from the computer I'd ask him for the link  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:03 pm
Ooooh, thank you Moonlight, I'll check it out. Thank you too everybody else.

I just got Sony Sound Forge, and that's an editing software. Now I'm just looking for something to actually create.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:05 pm
YES!!! Found the one I was interested in last year. FL Studio. I completely forgot its name. I saw it on that website you posted Moonlight. Thanks a billion. =)

Flyentologist

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:59 pm
iGoldman
YES!!! Found the one I was interested in last year. FL Studio. I completely forgot its name. I saw it on that website you posted Moonlight. Thanks a billion. =)
lol! that the other one I didnt knew the name off I had it for some time but since my computer got slow I had to delete it  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games