Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hepburn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:12 pm
the world is s**t why should i be merry  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:21 pm
Only if you don't have seasonal affective disorder and think that Jesus is our lord and savior and want to celebrate his birthday.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

trampyre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 pm
Some people celebrate Newton's Birthday. There's also Rick Berman's birthday (one of the producers of Star Trek). Lots of things to celebrate! World Peace everyone! LA LA LA! dramallama

Well actually, I do agree that the world is s**t, sometimes. It is pretty shitty right now. But if it weren't s**t sometimes, then the good times might not seem so good. Try to keep some of the good things in mind. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 pm
Eat gingerbread, sit on the couch, and watch Saving Private Ryan at 2 a.m. or something....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:34 pm
If you're in a first world country, your world is only s**t if you let it be. Every day that you wake up is a gift with which you can do as you wish. Enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:46 pm
GilAskan
If you're in a first world country, your world is only s**t if you let it be. Every day that you wake up is a gift with which you can do as you wish. Enjoy it.
I could provide a counter example, but even those people would still be better off than if they lived in other countries. confused  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces