Reply Rude Discussion
Ska Is Dead Tour 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:51 pm
So I recently came across the 21DM page with the giant banner for the next tour. Featuring our favorite friends, the Toasters, Voodoo Glow Skulls, and more. Who here is excited for this festive event of great bands? What are you excited to see?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:41 pm
isn't this west coast only? shitty. hopefully it'll be everywhere, but last I heard its just west.  

Guns of Navarone

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:29 am
Last I checked, they said more dates to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:54 pm
oh, yay, hopefully it comes to florida.it should be Buck-O-Nine and Planet Smashers, just because they both haven't been to florida in forever.  

Guns of Navarone

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:21 am
Agreed. When's the last time Planet Smashers came out with an album? Too long if you ask me.

Still. I do hope that they hit Florida as well. Jacksonville has been hit in the past if I remember correctly. But they went to a venue that no longer exists and just does bookings for a small coffee house. So hopefully they hit up Freebird Live.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:53 pm
evilbrainbabies
Agreed. When's the last time Planet Smashers came out with an album? Too long if you ask me.

Still. I do hope that they hit Florida as well. Jacksonville has been hit in the past if I remember correctly. But they went to a venue that no longer exists and just does bookings for a small coffee house. So hopefully they hit up Freebird Live.

ahh, yeah, that'd suck if they didn't go there because the venue isn't around anymore. good luck with that.  

Guns of Navarone

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 am
Well the ex-venue now does bookings for a bunch of small places around the area now. But they have sucked horribly since the major place has closed down. Pretty much over pricing everywhere and so these venues are getting less people and whatnot. It's a pretty bad scene... So I can only pray to Tomas Kalnoky for the tour to come to Freebird Live.  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games