Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 pm
Dude, it's so freaking obnoxious! I mean, I was just going in to get some red and blue mascara and--GR! HotTopic was freaking CROWDED with girls squealing about Edward and how the guy playing Carlisle should've been Edward in the movie. Ick. I'm really starting to get annoyed with EVERYTHING that has to even DO with Twilight.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 pm
I know, some of these things are crazy. it's like e bay when someone gets a hold of a wad of gum and swears that some famous person chewed it! just because it has 'twilight' written on it they have to add at least another 10-20$ onto it. it's madness and some of it is no different than any other thing you can get cheap at a doller store (glitter especially). I mean i love Twilight and all but i think i'm going to stick to my books and try to enjoy the movie as a movie rather than a really long comercial like what they're making it into.  

Aradia Helevorn

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:42 pm
I never thought I would say this but at least harry potter people knew when to stop but twilgiht omg I am really sick of it I actually am considering getting rid of all of my books because they are so annoying now. I liked it better when nobody knew about it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:24 pm
I laughed when I heard about that. xD  

covo

NorthEastFire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:57 am
I like the t-shirts, but I agree, some of it's just ridiculous. I was actually trying to find Twilight Christmas tree ornaments though, and that's one thing they haven't made yet. xd But a bunch of people were selling homemade ones on eBay, and they were just things like plain ornaments with a picture glued to them. stare
When I was at Hot Topic before Christmas, there was always a huge crowd of parents around all the Twilight stuff trying to buy stuff for their kids. One guy told me he was going to buy one of the "I love boys who sparkle" (or whatever it says) t-shirt for his son. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:13 am
NorthEastFire
I like the t-shirts, but I agree, some of it's just ridiculous. I was actually trying to find Twilight Christmas tree ornaments though, and that's one thing they haven't made yet. xd But a bunch of people were selling homemade ones on eBay, and they were just things like plain ornaments with a picture glued to them. stare
When I was at Hot Topic before Christmas, there was always a huge crowd of parents around all the Twilight stuff trying to buy stuff for their kids. One guy told me he was going to buy one of the "I love boys who sparkle" (or whatever it says) t-shirt for his son. xd

That one shirt (I love boys that sparkle) really bothers me whenever I see it xD  

La Beaute

VanillaSugar11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:58 pm
All the merchandise is so lame. They should just sell the whole franchise to Disney if they want money. Jeez.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:57 pm
So sad...... why Hottopic... why..?  

La Beaute

undead padfoot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 pm
That Edward doll is real bad. he looks just silly. I think they rushed to get the crap out and should have taken their time. I know they can make action figures look more like the chacter so why make it look just pissed off beyond belief? sad just sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:33 am
I never thought I would say this but at least harry potter people knew when to stop

Maybe some of them, but one of friend's room is totally red and gold, she has the guy the plays Harry's face on her pillows, and a purse that's just his face... xD

But anyways, yeah at least that's not as bad as the body glitter. That really does seem over the top. I bought one of the Alice shirts, but that was it...

I'm not sure if it's from Hot Topic, but I saw a girl the other day with a bright pink sweatshirt that said "I kissed a girl VAMPIRE, and I liked it!" on the front and "TEAM EDDY" on the back.
it was kind of funny, but come on I was so afraid making a movie would ruin the books. I never knew it would ruin the fans...

(O_O wow sorry)  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

La Beaute

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:47 pm
n0morenice
I never thought I would say this but at least harry potter people knew when to stop

Maybe some of them, but one of friend's room is totally red and gold, she has the guy the plays Harry's face on her pillows, and a purse that's just his face... xD

But anyways, yeah at least that's not as bad as the body glitter. That really does seem over the top. I bought one of the Alice shirts, but that was it...

I'm not sure if it's from Hot Topic, but I saw a girl the other day with a bright pink sweatshirt that said "I kissed a girl VAMPIRE, and I liked it!" on the front and "TEAM EDDY" on the back.
it was kind of funny, but come on I was so afraid making a movie would ruin the books. I never knew it would ruin the fans...

(O_O wow sorry)

WTH... Team Eddy?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:49 pm
HOTTOPIC. redefining ridiculous, one Twilight merchandise at a time. stare  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:30 pm
I totaly agree with all of you on how utterly retarded hottopic is getting. I have one of the necklaces with the crest on it becasue it is so my style and that was all i could aford that i wanted ( they were all out of james shirts in my size cry ) but what really bothers me is all the little girls that are only obsessed with twilight because they think edward is hot, in my opinion, in the movie, jasper and james are wwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy hotter. lol i liked twilight befor they started talkin about the movie and i will like it long after the movie is gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 am
La Beaute
Honestly, I just came back from the mall today and I saw the store FYE selling Edward action figures lololololol What on earth?!?!

omg! real ppl action figures terrify me! I saw them at borders!  

EvilWarlordGu

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces