Reply Chatterbox/Humor
... Now is the winter of my discontent.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:09 am
I am having problems with my cell phone, volume button wont turn the ******** volume down.

I called and they said that my name isn't on the account.
After a sigh of frustration I said that then my mother should be on it, said the name.

After that the person said that hey can't do anything but trouble shooting when talking to me.

I humored them and did the trouble shooting with NO ******** RESOLUTION.
I gave the phone to my mom, bla bla bla ******** s**t ******** s**t.
Anyway, I'm talking to the person on the phone and then they tell me that they're going to try and call my cell phone and see if I can turn down the volume while talking.
Oh really? I didn't know that the volume button on the ******** side doesn't work unless you're talking to someone.
Omg! It doesn't work then as well! Could it be that there's something wrong with the phone?
On hold again.
called on house phone.
Tells me to plug my phone into my PC and run the app loader.

Now for the more time taking issues!
Problem with existing software, out of date or some such.
12 minutes to download new s**t!

After downloading it still didn't help. Still said the s**t wasn't there.

I got a hold of one guy that I could actually ******** hear the rest were all ******** quiet as s**t.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GREAT! ******** awesome!
Now because I installed the new BlackBerry software ROxio is ******** prompting me for installation again!
YAY!
Of course, Roxio wont install because of some ******** up reason and I don't want it. I had to use Regedit to remove it.

Now I have to pull the battery again and turn it on.
That'll take a three minutes.

Got disconnected 3 ******** times.

They'll send a replacement. There might be a $100 fee because there's a chip on the side.

No idea how the ******** it got there but ******** hell it's ******** there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:55 am
OberFeldwebel
I am having problems with my cell phone, volume button wont turn the ******** volume down.

After a sigh of frustration I said that then my mother should be on it, said the name.

After that the person said that hey can't do anything but trouble shooting when talking to me.

Anyway, I'm talking to the person on the phone and then they tell me that they're going to try and call my cell phone and see if I can turn down the volume while talking.
Oh really? I didn't know that the volume button on the ******** side doesn't work unless you're talking to someone.
Omg! It doesn't work then as well! Could it be that there's something wrong with the phone?
On hold again.
called on house phone.

I got a hold of one guy that I could actually ******** hear the rest were all ******** quiet as s**t.

GREAT! ******** awesome!
Now because I installed the new BlackBerry software ROxio is ******** prompting me for installation again!
YAY!
Of course, Roxio wont install because of some ******** up reason and I don't want it. I had to use Regedit to remove it.

They'll send a replacement. There might be a $100 fee because there's a chip on the side.

I have sprint, about 8 months ago i had this really, really shitty. but reliable phone. It was a little beat up, cause jumping over walls, and getting into fights cracked the outter screen, scratched the finish, and broke the clip thingys that hold the battery cover in place.

Anyway, I wanted a new phone. At that point i wasnt 2 years into my contract... so i had one or two agents tell me there was nothing that i could do.. but wait till my term was up and use my upgrade. However, When talking to an associate at the mall... he said that i could upgrade... in the end i had 8 different people telling me 6 different things and it was pissing me off.

I called to "cancel" my service. All of a sudden i'm getting A+ service, I'm the number 1 customer. I get a New phone... not just any new phone.... THE MOST EXPENSIVE PHONE ON THE INVENTORY. (cause i was told to "just go ahead and pick any one of the phones from the entire inventory")

Albeit to pass that kind of chance up... cause lord knows i'll never be able to afford it either way. I got the HTC Touch.

Couple months go by, I end up cracking the screen in a fight... 50 bucks and my phone insurance later... i get a newish phone. ( its all refab phones they send out)

Ever since i complained, i've been getting A+ service. I got a call the other day, and they gave me 2 months free service. Just cause. smile

Moral. Complain. You might get what you want. Cause honestly... the worst they can tell you is no.  

Crash Maniac

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:01 am
Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

On hold again.
called on house phone.

GREAT! ******** awesome!
YAY!

I have sprint, about 8 months ago i had this really, really shitty. but reliable phone. It was a little beat up, cause jumping over walls, and getting into fights cracked the outter screen, scratched the finish, and broke the clip thingys that hold the battery cover in place.

Anyway, I wanted a new phone. At that point i wasnt 2 years into my contract... so i had one or two agents tell me there was nothing that i could do.. but wait till my term was up and use my upgrade. However, When talking to an associate at the mall... he said that i could upgrade... in the end i had 8 different people telling me 6 different things and it was pissing me off.

I called to "cancel" my service. All of a sudden i'm getting A+ service, I'm the number 1 customer. I get a New phone... not just any new phone.... THE MOST EXPENSIVE PHONE ON THE INVENTORY. (cause i was told to "just go ahead and pick any one of the phones from the entire inventory")

Albeit to pass that kind of chance up... cause lord knows i'll never be able to afford it either way. I got the HTC Touch.

Couple months go by, I end up cracking the screen in a fight... 50 bucks and my phone insurance later... i get a newish phone. ( its all refab phones they send out)

Ever since i complained, i've been getting A+ service. I got a call the other day, and they gave me 2 months free service. Just cause. smile

Moral. Complain. You might get what you want. Cause honestly... the worst they can tell you is no.

+1
Fights as in arresting people?
BTW: the campus sheriff at my school has a RAZR holstered on his leg, right above his tazer xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 am
SBBuckner

+1
Fights as in arresting people?
BTW: the campus sheriff at my school has a RAZR holstered on his leg, right above his tazer xd

I didn't know they still made RAZRs...

My LG Trax has been smashed in a recliner, and almost destroyed by my bird.
It has a problem with the volume button but a little persitancy always gets it to work. Other than that it works fine.  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:48 pm
User Image

Freak_090
I didn't know they still made RAZRs...
Yeah, RAZR V3m. It's the NEW model. I still would never buy a RAZR.

I used my student discount a while back to get myself a free LG 8350. Goddamn I love that phone. Just annoys me that if you lean on it, it starts playing music. But I just bought a $5 plastic case for it, and it hasn't accidentally turned on since. Never had any problems with Verizon though. They've been good to me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:30 am
I knew someone would post the discount tent picture.

My phone is the BlackBerry 8100.

Maybe I should complain and maybe they'll send me the BlackBerry Storm.
xd

They said the $100 fee for damage would automatically be charged.
confused And that they might, or might not, charge me for it.
A plastic side panel that appears to be easily removable and is on the opposite side of the malfunctioning volume button.

stare

I have no idea where that chip came from. I never dropped it and even if I did the rubber cover that I had on it would have protected it.  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff