Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Any New Tournaments happening?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:18 pm
I was wondering because I have been seeing a lot of new racers come up. Some more annoying then others but I was wondering if we are still racing in those any more?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:07 am
I was hoping to do a X-mas cup, but I lack the funds and the time to set one up. I think I might postpone until sometime in Feb or March.  

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:26 pm
its cool a couple friends and I have been putting up a idea for a new style of race tournament may I discuss them with u and hear ur input on it? I have found the more I talk to good racers about it the better the questions so I can make it a much more interesting transaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:33 am
DarkHotRodXxX
its cool a couple friends and I have been putting up a idea for a new style of race tournament may I discuss them with u and hear ur input on it? I have found the more I talk to good racers about it the better the questions so I can make it a much more interesting transaction.
Sure, I'll try ta give ya as much input as I can.  

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:59 am
The idea is to have a racing tournament with 1000g entry fee. Winner takes all but this is the catch u must race on teams of 2 ppl and 2 out of 3 races to win. First race 1 person from each team race then the next race is the other two then in the last race is the two winners race to see which team claims victory for that part! Though we are still going through the detail let me know if u get and ideas or questions on it im trying to make this as challenging but as fun as possible mostly to bring out all good racers and so other racers can make friends or meet other great racers as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:19 pm
DarkHotRodXxX
The idea is to have a racing tournament with 1000g entry fee. Winner takes all but this is the catch u must race on teams of 2 ppl and 2 out of 3 races to win. First race 1 person from each team race then the next race is the other two then in the last race is the two winners race to see which team claims victory for that part! Though we are still going through the detail let me know if u get and ideas or questions on it im trying to make this as challenging but as fun as possible mostly to bring out all good racers and so other racers can make friends or meet other great racers as well.

I like the Idea but when is something like this gonna take place?  

ShadowSpikesX

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:58 pm
ShadowSpikesX
DarkHotRodXxX

I like the Idea but when is something like this gonna take place?

we dunno yet but Im hoping to have things set up in January.  
The Dragon Cup

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games