Is PETA evil?
  Hell yes!
  DEATH TO PETA!!!
  These are true, but PETA deserves to play god with defenseless animals
  What? Preposterous.
View Results

godhi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:47 am
Don't forget that PETA contributes money and resources to the ALF and ELF, better known as the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front.
These groups are TERRORISTS who have stated in public that if anyone is killed as a result of their activities, they probably deserved it. These groups commit arson, vandalism, and other terrorist acts that harm the environment more often than save it; for example, when members of the ELF fire-bombed an SUV dealership in Southern California and destroyed more than $250,000 worth of property and vehicles, the amount of toxic chemicals released into the environment from the burning cars was much greater than anything that would be produced during their lifetime. Both groups have also vowed to use even more drastic measures if their protests are ignored by the public.

Peta Kills Animals

“Even if animal tests produced a cure for AIDS, we’d be against it.”
--PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk, in the September 1989 issue of Vogue.

“Arson, property destruction, burglary, and theft are ‘acceptable crimes’ when used for the animal cause.”
--PETA co-founder Alex Pacheco lists the “acceptable” tactics to fight for animal rights, Associated Press.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:49 am
Oh yeah...totally forgot about that angle of PETA's shady dealings too.

*munches on KFC*  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:54 pm
godhi
Don't forget that PETA contributes money and resources to the ALF and ELF, better known as the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front.

But what about the Barbie Liberation Front? Or Barbie Liberation Organization as it is sometimes called. They're very important!

Edit: Not...NOT support them.
...Also, while I do NOT support them, I did think it was funny when they spray painted SUV's. ...But I think it's even MORE funny that SUV drivers have a hell of a time selling their cars and it wasn't long ago where they couldn't give them away because no one wanted them thanks to high gas prices.

godhi
These groups are TERRORISTS

So are Yankees! heart The Brits got over it in time though, so maybe we will too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:57 pm
...*sees facts with own eyes*...

*trembles with rage* WHAT THE F%$#!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? burning_eyes  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mr woman

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 pm
i'm glad that even furries so how stupid and ridiculous peta is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:07 pm
No, sorry, but many of the stories about PETA do not support the numbers of "but they were abused animals" - rescue shelters get the same amount of animals and manage to do much better on the SAME BUDGET OR LESS.

PETA thinks that any animal who knows how to do a trick or comes when it's called is irrevocably contaminated and need to be put out of it's domesticated misery.

There is no excuse for putting down more than 85% of your animals, many before they even get to a medical facility. THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

When you see many PETA videos, and I say many because I've watched TONS of them, the camera holder has ZERO REACTION to what it's filming, even though it's done "live" (nor do the abusers mind being filmed, what?!).

In the horrible skinning video, you can HEAR SOMEONE THROWING UP, but the camera man, who is a PETA RESEARCHER manages to hold the camera still?

I'm sorry but not only are most of those videos staged, in my humble opinion, but purposefully to increase agony in the animals that are shown. It's a very simple and basic process to skin a DEAD animal that doesn't struggle (and it's quite easy to make that animal dead first). It's something else entirely to stage a live animal skinning so that people stop buying fur coats.

One death more for the greater good, ******** PETA.  

SilverLynx

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 am
SilverLynx
When you see many PETA videos, and I say many because I've watched TONS of them, the camera holder has ZERO REACTION to what it's filming, even though it's done "live" (nor do the abusers mind being filmed, what?!).

In all fairness, if the camera man has been professionally trained to be a camera man, then they're supposed to remain very still. Plus, they do seem to have special ergonomic shoulder sitting devices that stabilize the camera so that you don't shake the video so much like when you hold a small personal camera.

Not defending the camera man/woman and PETA, just mentioning that a stable camera that always films the intended target likely the result of a combination of technology and professional training.

There could be a number of things going on, but that's just my idea of what's going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:15 am
Oh, by the way. According to the PETA website, we're now supposed to boycott maple syrup to protest Canada's continual support of whacking baby seals on the head.

Because as you know, maple syrup is Canada's leading export.

Or that's what PETA says.

PETA.

xp

I can't wait for the Vermont backlash.  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic