Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi~!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 am
So! Who hear believes in santa clause? Have anyone in the household who still does? ^-^ Do you have anyone to take to see santa for pics at christmas event places or the mall? (you know..where they sit and kids can go to take pics with them?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:32 am
Of course I believe in old Saint Nick..........((children who are santa believers may not want to read the hidden lines.....just a warning if they're out there....))>he died years ago and then the story of Santa Claus was created.< sweatdrop  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:55 am
Reply to moon in white *spoiler*

Oh! So there was a guy named saint nick? But how was he made into an image like that? did he help little kids by giving free toys away?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:04 am
Moonlight_HuangHou

Oh! So there was a guy named saint nick? But how was he made into an image like that? did he help little kids by giving free toys away?

Quote:

Saint Nick

Nicholas the Wonderworker-He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus.

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 am
Lol Nope but my avi is trying to cheer up santa cow but I dont think he likes me trying to play the guitar sweatdrop
PS: I can read what you guy's are writeing just highlight the text. LOL Secrect agent style.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:17 am
I hope I didn't hit the real santa yesterday sweatdrop
I sat on santas knee and said that I didn't ment to hit him with a bottle.
But I belive in Nicky san clausy and sandy claws  

Yllirion

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

Quote:

Saint Nick

Nicholas the Wonderworker-He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus.

arrow If you want the totally untrue, kind of messed up version, just watch "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 pm
I never believed in Santa.

I was a sad kid. All my pictures with him looked like I was about to cry. sweatdrop  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:05 pm
Andy _1134
Lol Nope but my avi is trying to cheer up santa cow but I dont think he likes me trying to pay the guitar sweatdrop
PS: I can read what you guy's are writeing just highlight the text. LOL Secrect agent style.
Your avi looks really nice by the way! PS: What a cute little cow!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:52 pm
Lol thanks moonlight. your looks pretty. like your going formal party.
I think the boots make my avi look taller  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:03 pm
They do. The Demascus armor boots do the same. 3nodding Tektek is a wonder for pointing out the useless.

I never really believed in santa, I don't think, but I always enjoyed the fact of it. I never actually learned he actually existed until I was in 5th grade, or something. Wasn't he born in Turkey or something crazy? I know "Santa Claus" came from the German "Sinter Claas," he gave away toys to kids and money to the poor people, and wasn't he... or wait, spoiler below.
|
/

Wasn't he beheaded or something like that? After that the Catholic church made him a saint a few years later.

Of course, some of these I think might be wrong. I know the "Sinter Claas" is right, I learned it the day winter break started.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:48 am
My sister (she's 8 ) believes in Santa. I hate how she does, because me and my mom have to hide the presents from her and can't wrap them and put them under the tree until she's asleep. On Christmas Eve.
I have to get up at like 12 AM on Christmas Eve just to help my mom with the presents... and my sister wakes up an hour later and opens her present when it's basically night time and we're asleep. We wake up and find her laying on the ground with something she got from Christmas and she has wrapping paper all around her. -.-
One time she woke me up at 3 AM to open presents with her, so I did. She started crying when I told her no, so I had to.

Death Shikaku

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:17 am
Wow Sounds funny. Shikaku your sister wakes up at about the time I fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:35 am
Well me and Santa claus made a song toghether when I was 8 in the japanese tv and he told me that I had a wonderful voice and that I should follow my dreams and he is part of what people see me ^^. I'm glad that he will visit me this year, I hope because I sent him a nice letter and I told him that he could take a 10 seconds visit to visit me ^^-
Aqira like Santa claus. heart heart heart heart  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 pm
I can't remeber when i stopped beliving in santa, but It wans't a raumatic experience or anything-haha

now we have much fun anyway :3

We used to wirte a list then put it on a ledge up our chimeny so that father christmas could collect it on his way down. and we always gave a carrot to rudolph.
My mum has pointy ears, so she always said that she was father christmas' helper and woud phone him up to tell him what we wnated -lol  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games