The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 pm
Okay, so this weekend is my one shot at getting on live, I have a two day pass from fable 2 and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with my last 3 achievements. If somebody could help me out, I need all the dolls (excluding Garth) 1 trade (I'll get that from the help obviously). and I need the expression book you get from playing that flash game at fable2.com (I think the expression is called feign attack). My gamertag is DanziG ChubbumS (exactly like that, caps and all). It would be greatly appreciated and really the only thing I have to offer is legendary weapons, gold, and dyes (5 star)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 am
DOMOxKUN
Okay, so this weekend is my one shot at getting on live, I have a two day pass from fable 2 and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with my last 3 achievements. If somebody could help me out, I need all the dolls (excluding Garth) 1 trade (I'll get that from the help obviously). and I need the expression book you get from playing that flash game at fable2.com (I think the expression is called feign attack). My gamertag is DanziG ChubbumS (exactly like that, caps and all). It would be greatly appreciated and really the only thing I have to offer is legendary weapons, gold, and dyes (5 star)

So, how much luck did you have?  

Link is JD
Crew

Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas