CHEESE!!!
View Results

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:06 pm
RULES
no cybering
you can swear, be keep it on the low side
no posting links of any kind without my consent
OOC (or OCC, whatever it's called) is () or [] or whatever you use to identify it
use quotes when talking ""
any violatin of these rules will result in a strike, 3 strikes, you're out ((there are exceptions))
i am awsome
i can add or remove rules or anything i feel whenever i want, it's my topic
To tell what thought is, put it in italics
No killing people without their permission
always look both ways before crossing the street

story:
These woods are inhabited by werewolves, vampires, elves, humans and more, they have lived in peace for years, each minding their own buisness, but then the waffle creatures ((ok, let's say trolls and goblins instead)) took over, they killed many, and filled the leaders' minds with lies, now all races are at war, werewolves, vampire, humans, elves, orcs&goblins((work together)), dragons, etc. what will you do?

Name:
race:
side sad (good, evil, neutral))
what you plan to do about the war:
Bio:
pic: ((keep it clean, last time i did this i got innapropiate stuff, si i'm iffy on this))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:11 pm
Name: Deathwolf
race: human
side: neutral
what you plan to do about the war: whatever suits me at the time
Bio: I control darkness, have a dracolich, and can summon skeletons as well as other creatures of darkness, like lawyers
pic: what my avi look like now, but without the bats
and my wolf form is - http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd203/Tigerphenox/deathwolf.jpg  

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:28 pm
Name: Lyeltha
race: elf
side sad (neutral))
what you plan to do about the war: She plans on finding purpose to fight for in the war. She wishes to chose the right side but she first needs to know which side IS right.
Bio: Her father is an elf lord who insisted she left their kingdom so that she would be safe. She however didnt want to abandon the rest of her people but she wanted answers about the war so she agreed to leave but instead of heading to safety like her father had told her to do so she went off to find the answers she's searching for.
pic: My computer doesnt put pics up the right way so instead ill just put a description of her instead. She's a little under average height(which is unusual for elves) and has wavy dark hair with electric blue eyes.  
MAIN ((OOC))

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games