Reply Naruto Guild
pudding or Hinata? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:52 am
i think he would be quite pissed to see pudding get wasted by crushing. then again, i bet he would not appreciate it if hinata was crushed. now if the pudding was part of his team, i think he would die before he let anything happen to the pudding. even if the pudding tried to use his feeding powers to feed something that was evil, naruto would do everything in his power to helpo pudding make the right choice. now if the pudding were say animate as oppsed to inannimate and concious of thier exsistence, i bet he would try to save it every bit as hard as he does every thing else. now if hinata was to say something like screw sasuke, lets crush pudding, i bet he would want to see he die by crushing. but the chances of flan coming to life joining his ninja team, and hinata saying the one thing that would truly piss off naruto are so slim that i think this would only happen in 3 of all the infinate universes in accordance to the infinate universes thoerys. damn i ramble a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:27 pm
pudding+my fist+rocket.luncher=BFG
*spolier*higlight to see------>Big ******** Gun<--------------------
go to a search engine to see what i mean
xp doom 3 players would know what i mean  

funky_fighter

[v.o.o.d.o.o]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:51 am
I don't really like Hinata, partly because Neji doesn't like her, and I think she's a bit annoying (naruto-kun...) . But if i had to choose, it would be the pudding...I think you meant ramen??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:31 pm
He'd most definately choose Hinata. Not only is she his friend, but she's a human being as opposed to a cup of pudding.

Hinata-chan FOREVER!  

Matdredalia

Anxious Writer

10,775 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:47 am
i'd hate to see either...but its hard to choose...but....uhh...i guess ill go with hinata...i mean i can just go buy more pudding...if you could buy hinata...well you'd have to go to the black market and stuff...but for pudding...just go to like 7-11 or somethin like that lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:50 am
Owenlars2
i think he would be quite pissed to see pudding get wasted by crushing. then again, i bet he would not appreciate it if hinata was crushed. now if the pudding was part of his team, i think he would die before he let anything happen to the pudding. even if the pudding tried to use his feeding powers to feed something that was evil, naruto would do everything in his power to helpo pudding make the right choice. now if the pudding were say animate as oppsed to inannimate and concious of thier exsistence, i bet he would try to save it every bit as hard as he does every thing else. now if hinata was to say something like screw sasuke, lets crush pudding, i bet he would want to see he die by crushing. but the chances of flan coming to life joining his ninja team, and hinata saying the one thing that would truly piss off naruto are so slim that i think this would only happen in 3 of all the infinate universes in accordance to the infinate universes thoerys. damn i ramble a lot.
lol  

squalltheknight

rasagan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:43 am
Owenlars2

rofl blaugh some very estute observations, and some rambling, but it's all good. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:21 am
Either her watches Hinata die & is scarred for life or he crushes pudding & is beaten to death by Chouji. I don't think he has much a choice.  

Sakunomiya

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:58 am
he'd pick hinata, but if the coice is between, hinata and ramen, he'd pic ramen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:06 pm
Pudding=Itachi=Evil

the pudding must die...  

KARA_NICOLE

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items