Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:57 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

"Hey you are right repeating the exact thing the guy before you said is fun. biggrin "

didn't make much sense so excuse me.

If it was more like " Razz, you just repeated what that guy ahead of you said. Fun." it would make sense.

You see how far a bit of grammar can go?

Well that example would not make much sense, seeing as I was the guy who posted before you.

Are you actually listening to yourself? Seriously?

Yes I am listening to my self. I am posting now since you keep expanding the topic. You know that is good since "The more you post, the more people will join the guild.

Actually no, I said the more people that post the more the guild will move up.

Oh that means that if our guild moves up that if it is searched it will be closer to the top of the page. That is what I meant. What did you mean.

Note- Our guild might be at the top of the list already.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:20 am
my character still looks fat even if i never ever have eaten fat food only celery, so wierd cheese_whine  

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:20 pm
Alfredo_Oswe
my character still looks fat even if i never ever have eaten fat food only celery, so wierd cheese_whine

Did you spend any experience on physic?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:43 am
**SPOILER ALERT** PLEASE HIGHLIGHT IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT.

KNothole island has weight losing potions from losing a bit to losing alot. In other news you can also make yourself smaller or shorter, and even taller than you were originally. FOr those who do not have knothole island in their Fable Universe. You can come with me to knothole island at: Howlet Hellsing. All I ask in return is to avoid killing my villagers and avoid altering my Renown. Otherwise I can give them away as well if you are not so willing to come with me to knothole island. Just send a message and I will invite you to my Universe and I will meet you at The Market Square near the clock and drop off a few items along my way. That way it won't get spoiled whenever you buy the premium pack.

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items